1/24 B-Wing

Re: 1/24 bwing instructions

I'd love to see some instructions as well. The kit I have doesn't have any armature, but it sure seems like it needs some. Are you using any in yours?

Mine is the new version from Korbanth. There is a giant brass rod running threw the long wing. I am going to need to come up with something.

That's basically what I did too, but I have to do some more modifications to attach the engine bay as there is a large, flat, bar that goes right where I had to run the rod. Glad to see my novice idea was a good one! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without seeing the kit, I think a piece of aluminum flat stock would work. Drill and tap it for a stand at a convenient location, and mount it to a panavice stand, or something similar.

Without seeing the kit, I think a piece of aluminum flat stock would work. Drill and tap it for a stand at a convenient location, and mount it to a panavice stand, or something similar.

That might be a better and simpler idea. Mating the 3 structures together the way I've done it and having them all align properly has not been the easiest thing to do. Unfortunately the other problem I have is I don't have anything really good to cut aluminum with other than a grinding wheel.

That might be a better and simpler idea. Mating the 3 structures together the way I've done it and having them all align properly has not been the easiest thing to do. Unfortunately the other problem I have is I don't have anything really good to cut aluminum with other than a grinding wheel.

You can get aluminum flat stock in various sizes at Lowe’s. They may have something suitable. I think they even cut it.

Found and photographed the instructions (don´t have a scanner at hand). They consist of 4 pages. With all the copyright topics being in the media, I don´t want to publicly post any graphics which are not my own. So anyone who needs the instructions send me a PM including your email adress. :)

You can get aluminum flat stock in various sizes at Lowe’s. They may have something suitable. I think they even cut it.

Good to know! Thank you!

Found and photographed the instructions (don´t have a scanner at hand). They consist of 4 pages. With all the copyright topics being in the media, I don´t want to publicly post any graphics which are not my own. So anyone who needs the instructions send me a PM including your email adress. :)

PM sent. Thank you!

9046F20F-0E7A-4091-87A2-72EDC61C9C22.jpeg554B691B-0F83-4E87-8E71-67A84AF638CB.jpeg9927696D-8696-47FD-AA4B-E9E75565F0D8.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back