My boba fett

cyberpyrot

Sr Member
Soo I am almost done with my boba fett I have spent so many hours crafting the armor I would like to share a few pictures of the end result..

- - - Updated - - -

here are a few more

IMG_1264.JPGIMG_0429.JPGIMG_1411.JPGIMG_1634.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1591.JPG
    IMG_1591.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1623.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    979.3 KB · Views: 75
FULL METAL JACKET...

This build is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful start to the full costume. Can't wait to see if come together.

FULL METAL JACKET...

This build is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful start to the full costume. Can't wait to see if come together.

yup im going for a full metal fett. im almost done with the right gauntlet witch is the harder of the two. im just glad im nearing the end of the build im so tired of torches and burning my fingers

Awsome! Very nice work! My Jango armor is metal as well it makes life much easyer in case of metal color armor.:lol
If I can make an observation, collar plate is a little off. I guess it is shift to your left as whole and it is higer on arm in effect? But I assume that can not be such visible with whole armor on.

Awsome! Very nice work! My Jango armor is metal as well it makes life much easyer in case of metal color armor.:lol
If I can make an observation, collar plate is a little off. I guess it is shift to your left as whole and it is higer on arm in effect? But I assume that can not be such visible with whole armor on.

the collar plate is wrong I had to remake it. the teplate is an inch to short and it needs to curve down a bit more.

Mine template for Jango also was a little off and needed to be redesign.

I see you are welding gauntlest so I assume you are using some steel? 2mm thic?

Wow, nice. I went with some guleing and sliding parts intoecha other but I decidet to take 1mm almunium plate what makes welding quite hard.

Wow, nice. I went with some guleing and sliding parts intoecha other but I decidet to take 1mm almunium plate what makes welding quite hard.

im using .09" sheet using map gas and special rods to braze the parts together you have to be care full I have melted the piece before.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back