Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

sorry dan did not see your post
do you have a pic?

Not at the moment, and it's not urgent in any way, I have several more Servomatics. I'll get a photo tomorrow for ya.

The Eumig in question was my first hero body, and I've since upgraded. So this one sits drilled for Seagull knobs and such.

Here's the problem.
7e7edee7fd28bdd442299d3251a8b381.jpg
6a00961e169968918e2b2ffce1a539ab.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Thanks.
I found the female part on a jvc monitor.
Seller hasn't replied yet but I think it won't be a problem. But I have to drive to Belgium to get it though.

Don't you love it when that happens?

Nice find! Glad you got it.

Thanks man, I feels awesome! Let's hope it can happen once more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

be patient, It will pop up. to many people paying ridiculous prices when they dont need to. @Timbuktu spent less than $400....on everything last year to do the hero AND stunt macro. he is the search master.

Last edited by a moderator:
be patient, It will pop up. to many people paying ridiculous prices when they dont need to. @Timbuktu spent less than $400....on everything last year to do the hero AND stunt macro. he is the search master.
Totally agree, I've been pretty lucky so far. I've gotten everything, minus the last lens I need, in a month. I got the kalimar for $150.....not too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found some ridiculous deals over the years, it does feel good. $50 for an MGC Mauser, and back in '97-'99 no more than $60 per Graflex I found. Those were the days!

I've found some ridiculous deals over the years, it does feel good. $50 for an MGC Mauser, and back in '97-'99 no more than $60 per Graflex I found. Those were the days!

I wish I was collection props and parts 10-15 years ago. Back then I was collecting vintage merchandise. Prices are making me very selective on what I build.

I wish I was collection props and parts 10-15 years ago. Back then I was collecting vintage merchandise. Prices are making me very selective on what I build.

It is indeed a bummer that prices are what they are these days. But so many incredible discoveries have been made over the years, and now we've got more folks like our Field Marshall making affordable parts for us all.

Anyway, glad you got a good deal on the Kalimar! Even these days, sweet deals can still happen.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back