Sauron's Mace (Anyone have a higher res of this image?)

tomleech

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Recently found this image on the Googles:

PD4646-Mace-of-Sauron-Drawing_s.jpg

Would be the perfect reference to build a 3d model to print, clean up and then cast in metal.

Unfortunately it's too low resolution to read the dimensions or trace the engraving pattern etc.

Does anyone know where this image is from or have access to a higher resolution version?

I asked about getting a higher resolution from designer, but these are the plans sent to the manufacturer and not available. This is the best you will find. As the mace is now available for purchase in polyresin you can buy one to take measurements of.

@tomleech. There are some high rez pics of the Sideshow Weta Collectibles miniature display version out there on the net. It's pretty accurate to the movie but there may not be pics that show it at the angles needed to easily make blueprints from it. I ended up buying one and intentionally breaking two of the blades off so that I could get good photos of it for blueprinting purposes. Let me know if you want those pics and I can upload them to dropbox for ya. I can then post them here if others want them.

Hi guys, I'm looking for better blueprints, but I can't find anything out of there. Can anyone help me plz? Thank You!

P.S.
Dropbox link is expired ç.ç

Sadly, Dropbox no longer lets you share files with just anyone (unless you pay $9.99 a month to upgrade to DropBox Pro). Instead you can only share folders and file to specific email addresses. If you want my rar file, please pm me with your email address and I'll add you to the share list for that file on Dropbox.

EDIT 10/5/2022: Looks like Dropbox reversed this quite some time ago and does allow the sharing of links to everyone. Here's the link to the rar file with the images.

Last edited:
Sadly, Dropbox no longer lets you share files with just anyone (unless you pay $9.99 a month to upgrade to DropBox Pro). Instead you can only share folders and file to specific email addresses. If you want my rar file, please pm me with your email address and I'll add you to the share list for that file on Dropbox.
Hello .

I'm looking for this high resolution image.
This is my Dropbox address.

mcflyprint3d@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back