The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Oh, my size is much smaller. My pinky ring size is a 6. 18mm is close but I won't be wearing it, wall hanger only.

i appreciate the offer though :thumbsup
sevsevsevyo is the link for the watch you posted still good? Thinking I may order one sometime this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
be sure to measure accurately if you buy the Rain House ring.
just had a glance at it as it arrived today.
it’s very small. also it’s like a rose gold but lighter and the engraving isn’t great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, my size is much smaller. My pinky ring size is a 6. 18mm is close but I won't be wearing it, wall hanger only.

i appreciate the offer though :thumbsup
@sevsevsevyo is the link for the watch you posted still good? Thinking I may order one sometime this week.

link still good

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the iPhone X, so here’s a photo of my (worn every day) signet ring. It’s a costumebase.
Probably the best value for money.
Rain House is tiny and crappily engraved etc.

78df3263eef357102938e78d704f2b9f.jpg

Yea, for the price of the Rain House I'm not expecting to be blown away. But it'll be a decent place holder

my Rain House rings comes in today

So here is the Rain House ring:
IMG_7550.JPG
IMG_7551.JPG
As sevsevsevyo said, the engraving is terrible.

So, I added a bit of black ink to help show the engraving a bit more.

Good find. The Knappogue Castle bottle I got a few days ago has a different base than in the pictures they use to sell it, but it is good. It looks like the Glendronach bottle can be had for about the same price shipped, about $80. Too bad all the sites that sell it charge just as much for the shipping as they do for the whiskey.

Is it just me, or does the label on the Kingsman scotch have a printed "texture" or possibly even a cursive script in the background? Kind of like a scan fro man old book that's been faded out? That might make it really difficult to replicate.

Good find. The Knappogue Castle bottle I got a few days ago has a different base than in the pictures they use to sell it, but it is good. It looks like the Glendronach bottle can be had for about the same price shipped, about $80. Too bad all the sites that sell it charge just as much for the shipping as they do for the whiskey.

managed to find it around the $80 mark here in australia, around $10aud post

Got my two pairs of “Rain House” glasses today.

Received the black glasses from Magnoli last week.

I must say, Magnoli Clothiers glasses are top quality and thick, but a little too small for my face.

The other two pairs are thinner. I’m not sure if they’re the exact same make as Rain House anymore, as the case says “BOOCRE” on the inside under Kingsman instead, and the K logo is no longer on the outside of the case.

I’m going to be sending the Boocre glasses away for some cheap custom lenses soon, as I want to cosplay as TGC Harry in winter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back