TFA Reys Star destroyer found part.

Does anyone still have the 3d files? Seems the link no longer works :( I have a resin collet but need the top clip part and the ring any suggestions?

Are you referring to the link I posted above to Thingiverse? If so I had to remove most of my files from there after I found out someone was using my files to sell and print for their own profit.

Are you referring to the link I posted above to Thingiverse? If so I had to remove most of my files from there after I found out someone was using my files to sell and print for their own profit.

Yeah thats the files, Sorry to hear that happend, I'm looking to upgrade the top clip and ring section but having no luck finding replacements.

Is this what you mean by the top clip? If so I'm afraid I never got round to modelling that part.
601414a60b04bb0491da1e4b26f42539.jpg

However, if you send me a PM with your email address I'll happily email you with the files for the ring (and the clip if/when I model it)

For those who are in Australia, I just found this ones at Daiso, Chatswood.

Doesn't seem to be an exact match (seems to be missing one "step" near the top), but close enough?

DSC_0577.JPG

That's the one you can buy from Fry's Electronics in the US. It's slightly thin compared to the real thing.
Also, if you live in the Indy area, Menards sells them up-front.

thx :) but those places are too far away for me :)

anyway, I am not into this particular prop, but posted it just in case anyone in Australia is looking one,

I know this is an old thread, but I was in the dollar store today and I thought "hey, I recognize that". Alas, it has too many fins. So close.

Think I may have found the folk end, was checking out bob’s store and saw these, think it’s a likely candidate considering Bob also had the part that was used to make the Jedi crusader pendant! Going to order one then I’ll post a pic with the screwdriver set for comparison.
BC53BEBB-9643-42AA-8887-85D4ABB0FA2B.jpeg

For anyone looking for the screwdriver sets (bought mine at the local gas station hah!), there are a bunch on AliExpress. Just do a photo search, you’ll find them easily.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back