Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Wow. The wait on this whole ordeal is is gettin pretty old and worn out. MONTHS weve been waitin for some kinda SOMPTHIN..just sayin. Gonna start doin some diggin and try to get in touch with WD costume department cuz we all know now..they are makin thier own not just for Andy but for his stunt double as well. Thers a friggin rack of probly 20 plus of jackets rockin on in the costume depot. We need to dig and find out WHOSE MAKIN EM.

Wow. The wait on this whole ordeal is is gettin pretty old and worn out. MONTHS weve been waitin for some kinda SOMPTHIN..just sayin. Gonna start doin some diggin and try to get in touch with WD costume department cuz we all know now..they are makin thier own not just for Andy but for his stunt double as well. Thers a friggin rack of probly 20 plus of jackets rockin on in the costume depot. We need to dig and find out WHOSE MAKIN EM.

I hear you man! I was wanting to cosplay as rick this year for comic con in September but I don't think I could anymore. The wait for this has been a bit terrible, let me know if you come across anything regarding WD or anything jacket related I have cash waiting to buy a jacket.

Hey tkerr..if ya want sompthin fast asap...order one from Whitesheep..I have 2 from them and as ive said before thus far the best ya can get. 90% spot on the only thing they suck on is the lining. Ordering is easy..and FAST..gets to ya within a week.

20170314_190613.jpg20170314_190613.jpg20170314_190613.jpg

Not gonna happen. The Walking Dead costume department wouldn't do private orders, let alone contact individuals inquiring about the jacket. I tweeted multiple times at the costume designer who adjusted the Ugg jacket and she never responded once. It seems that Suzahdi is a dead end as they are currently wrapped up in a lot of orders and have to prioritize those instead of making a model jacket in their free time. Indy offered to make a mock up for us two months ago. Making a jacket takes time, and considering the fact that he said he'd pour through EVERY single detail we've collected, not to mention sourcing the fabric and taking the measurements into account this isn't something that can be done in two weeks. Not to mention, Indy also runs a custom clothing company and has orders to tend to. I'd much rather wait and see an excellent detailed product rather than a rushed poorly made product.

Hey guys I may be parting with my rare UGG jacket in medium, pm me for further details?
Hey before you sell it, could you take a few pictures modeling it and give your description such as height weight and body build? Not sure what size I would be and I'm hoping for a size reference

Well I finally got a response back from Suzahdi

"Our eBay store is keeping us so so busy. We apologize for late late answer. Here are pictures of our Rick Grimes Walking Dead inspired jacket on our customers, etc. at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Grimes-Andrew-Lincoln-Walking-Dead-Brown-Suede-Leather-Bomber-Jacket-/112269860595?. Have a superb life, Nick!"

So Suzahdi is pretty much a dead end at this point lol. @Indy Magnoli I know you're very busy with your store, but just letting you know if you pull this off (which I have high faith you will) then you've got a guaranteed customer right here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I just joined rpf so I could post on this forum ( I'm also obsessed with this jacket and finding the best possible version ) and I read the whole thing over the last couple days. everything yall have been talking about is great with the stitching, zippers, collar etc. but it seems like there hasn't been much talk about the actual suede of the jacket ( material and color ) and yea I know how the original ugg looks sort of a soft material, dark brown color but in the show, the material looks so different like almost black and smooth and maybe that's just the way it looks on tv rather than in person but iv always liked the darker almost black look personally. I currently own the whitesheep jacket and am disappointed primarily with the suede, its super fuzzy, stiff, and thick and seems like to light of a color. Im rambling but basically I wanted to see what yall thought about this.
I have some pictures of ricks jacket where the suede looks very smooth and closer to black than a dark brown. Would this darker color just come with some weathering and distressing of the jacket? etc. Also, i have a picture of the texture of my whitesheep which in my opinion looks really bad. Thanks for the feedback.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back