Stop referencing the movie title in the movie!

IKR, I can't believe they named the high school dance in the new Spider-Man after the movie's title!

This title drop had a prequel.....

Winter_Soldier_Book.png

Star Trek: First Contact is one.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: "And you people, you're all astronauts on... some kind of star trek."

I loved that one actually, I enjoyed he referred to them as astronauts as well. We forget that sometimes with all their artificial gravity
and lounges on board.

"Marty, you have to back in time with me so we can travel forward again to end up where we left"

We have to go back to the future sounds a bit better to me :)

"Snake, I need you to go in there, rescue the President and then escape from New York!"

"You've got a bigger problem than that, Martin. You've still got a helluva fish out there--with JAWS about this big!"

"Monsieur Neary, what do you want?" "I just wanted to have a close encounter of the third kind!"

I absolutely hate when they say the name of the movie in the movie. For example in the new Planet of the Apes movie, Woody Harrelson says something like "If we don't win, this will become a planet of apes!" :facepalm Stop it already !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of this thread = " Stop referencing the movie title in the movie! "

OOOOhhh.... nearly!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back