E22 Shore Trooper Blaster - Help Needed

king of spades

Hi Guys,

I've decided to build one of these. but I'm going to make it out of metal!! So should test my skills.

Now being a sensible chap, I want to fabricate what I can't buy.

Obviously the main part of the gun is a sterling SMG, which I have two of although I will probably build the body and barrels from scratch. I've already got the M38, Hengstler, various Sterling bits, Sure Fire torch and the Yugo Thompsom pouch, but I can't ID the stock they used. Anyone got any ideas?

Also the front section is made up of two Sterling heat shield with T Track, but the housing is something I can't identify, again anyone know what they used or any anyone got a 3d file of that bit or any other bits I've missed?

I have pictures from celebration of the blaster and can use the Sterling's I have for scaling but if anyone has any plans of detailed photo that would be a great help.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll post progress up in Jan as I have a back op in the nest few days.

Many Thanks

KoS

I believe it's based on the Magpul PRS (source):

MAG307BLK_0.jpg

It was probably custom made, though, like how the stock on this is based on the Magpul CTR (source 1 and source 2):

sw_prop_8.jpgMAG310-BLK_0.jpg

The buttstock is custom, as are the housings which look like they were fabricated from sheet metal. The tac-light is not SF (I for one would not spend so much money to bolt to a prop). It's a cheap-soft replica scout light made by Element.

Good luck with your build. I'm just in the process of finishing my own 3D printed version from my own model.

20170124_214438.jpg20170124_214520.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back