Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

aeonpulse
Those ASOS trousers arrived. FINALLY the right colour. They also fit great with the boots and even though they were out of long leg sizes (I had to go with the 'short' version) it turns out they sit perfectly on the boot with the end turned up.
Thanks so much for pointing these out. Another item checked off the list :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@aeonpulse
Those ASOS trousers arrived. FINALLY the right colour. They also fit great with the boots and even though they were out of long leg sizes (I had to go with the 'short' version) it turns out they sit perfectly on the boot with the end turned up.
Thanks so much for pointing these out. Another item checked off the list :)
Ok do u have a link I didn't see a post about the pants ?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Stitching on those ASOS pants looks a bit sloppy...

TzXPXvZ.jpg

But I guess for $32, you get what you pay for.

Hah, well I'll admit, they didn't really pick the best pair to photograph for product shots, did they? :lol

I've owned multiple pairs of ASOS brand pants over the past several years, dress slacks, jeans, chinos, and they've all lasted. I wouldn't have recommended them if I thought they were garbage.

If anyone is looking for the navy Rag & Bone Avery sweater (as seen on K in the opening scenes) in size Large, please PM me. (For sizing, I'm a 38R and I wear a Medium.)

ykJJIBH.jpg

Best,
Craig

This what I did for a “K” sweater backup if I don’t come across an original, nothing against Craig’s authentic piece for sale. I bought a brooks brothers sweater in navy, bought some RIT dye and gave it a soaking.

4D2C1D21-736E-4995-8D2A-0C53B5FFC754.jpeg1E8365C3-CBB5-4524-A625-59C20DA4524E.jpeg

I think its a stripe pattern running down the seam area. The front and back are the same pattern. I'll try to verify.

it is a single "stripe", runs down the middle of the side of the sweater too. im actually wearing it right now (for the record, I usually wear a medium, but own a large. it is slightly oversized but I generally wear things oversized these days. medium would be best. I'm 5'9, 160lbs)

I'll post a pic soon Indy.

As the gents above say, there is a ribbed panel that runs from the cuff on the underside of the arms to the armpit, then down the side to the bottom of the sweater. Here's a photo to detail this panel -

IlBPPsw.jpg

Best,
Craig

MAJ, RIT dye won’t work on the fur, synthetic require the material to be boiled and submerged in the dye bath.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back