Recreating Yoda's hut scratch build

Hey Socrates , those ‘ covers ‘ are turning out great .
I’m sure by the time you’re finished , it really will be indistinguishable from the rest of the structure .
I can understand why you’d want them, and it’ll be a nice surprise for people who’re lucky enough to be there firsthand , to see the ‘ hidden ‘ interior !

Are you planning any water effects around the exposed ‘ swamp ‘ roots ?... which look marvellous btw.!

:cheersGed

p.s. I can’t recall a ‘ door ‘ for accessing the interior of his home . Do you have information regarding this , or will you create one of your own brilliant design ?
The swamp is far from done I will be adding much much more micro details and swamp water to give it a all natural feeling.

And about the door I would love to make one myself like a Hobbit door but I can't remember it having a door. Also where would be the logic for Yoda to have a door? (Makes to think...)
But a sort of Hobbit home would be cool....
Damn now I'm saying that... I think I will make a Hobbit home diorama but then cut open from the side of the earth split open.. hmmm.... Thanks .. will make that after this I think.

please don't take me serious I'm crazy :)

*update*
Still don't judge it yet I still need to do a lot of work. But this all is going to take a lot of work.
And I won't have time to work on it for approximately 2weeks from now.

Hopefully next update gives a better view then this.

I'll be back ;)
9b6ac9091b4248b2aaa8fcf9c1ad32f7.jpg
50a214507e7424bdf58f8c1a3509af32.jpg
1cb9d83e696475e7ec02a12cb365019b.jpg
8ff6badc99456ca453c135f19e4d7cb4.jpg
33708a49777c7cf8525c25691e8cd2ce.jpg
9c6d6231cb3fdf01d5b035505b3783d0.jpg

please don't take me serious I'm crazy :)

Looking bloody brilliant my friend !..., I know you’ve said it’s far from finished , but the amount of detail that’s on show so far is incredibly beautiful ;)

Looking bloody brilliant my friend !..., I know you’ve said it’s far from finished , but the amount of detail that’s on show so far is incredibly beautiful ;)
Th@nks my friend :)
Yes I love the micro details myself... like the roots was a lot of work to make realistic....i think i will be working on it for a other month or so.
depending on my other projects.... i almost finished the Tie fighter, B-Wing, deathstar, melenium falcon 1/144 (all with detailed lighting) and some other dioramas, working on them on and off.
Also started Slave1 yesterday ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back