Hydin

Wickedways92

Can anyone tell me how to contact hydin??? Facebook name or anything? I looked at his profile but can't find a way to pm him. Looking for a superman crystal

That's great but it will not let me private message him. I don't have twitter so I'll need a Facebook name or something to contact him that way. Any help with that?

Odd when i clicked on his profile right under his picture it says "send message", maybe it isn't showing on yours since you're new?

Yeah it has to be because I'm new. I don't see a message button. Also I don't have a twitter account but I do have a Facebook. Can anyone help me with his Facebook name or page so I can contact him please?

Wow, didn't know this thread existed.

I've talked to Wickedways since then though, obviously :)

I've updated my settings so everyone should be able to click the facebook link and find me. Feel free to send me a friend request as well. I'd add my youtube channel but I can't figure out how to do that, so let's stick with facebook and twitter for the moment :)

Thanks!
Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back