Yondu's arrow reference pictures/measurements

filmz.ru_f_194199.jpgYondu_and_Arrow.pngYaka_Arrow_2.pngYondu_Profile(1).jpgScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.39.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.39.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.38.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.37.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.37.18 PM.png

I was thinking of 3D modeling yondu's arrow but I can't seem to find good reference pictures or measurements.
Can anyone help?
Tons of stuff on google images, search there for the arrow. Really, everyone should know how to do this. It's exactly the same as using google search, but you just hit the little button in the corner of the screen and you're searching for images instead.

Tons of stuff on google images, search there for the arrow. Really, everyone should know how to do this. It's exactly the same as using google search, but you just hit the little button in the corner of the screen and you're searching for images instead.
I know how to do a google image search (and I did) but usually everyone has already amassed reference photos and measurements

So, while this is correct in a technical sense, it's also condescending and totally unproductive. A guy like me, who might be interested in working on this kind of thing in the future, will find a thread like this and bookmark it. Yes, I could Google Image search things, too, but the entire point of a forum is the discussion that proceeds from these searches, and I'd probably come back to this thread in a few months time and find images I couldn't have dug out of Google, since a bunch of TheRPF is really talented at tracking down references and materials.

So, while this is correct in a technical sense, it's also condescending and totally unproductive. A guy like me, who might be interested in working on this kind of thing in the future, will find a thread like this and bookmark it. Yes, I could Google Image search things, too, but the entire point of a forum is the discussion that proceeds from these searches, and I'd probably come back to this thread in a few months time and find images I couldn't have dug out of Google, since a bunch of TheRPF is really talented at tracking down references and materials.

My posts contain useful information and relates to this topic.

Your post contains no useful information and is obviously written for the sole purpose of trying to publicly dress me down.

So who is being productive here?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back