Sandcrawler part id

Rick Deckard

Sr Member
Hey folks,

Is there any chance you guys know the id for the highlighted parts on top of the Crawler?

Thanks for any help, Adolfo

Crawler01.jpg

In order to give the original posting a little bump, and add another related query... A colleague of mine has asked for any ideas about these parts. I've had a dig around my stuff but not found a match.

Anyone have any ideas?

Adolfo, As the guy I'm asking for has got a lot ID'd on the Sandcrawler ( think these are the last ones he needs) I'll ask him about the parts you originally highlighted

rear2.jpg

rear1.jpg

Cheers
Nick

I'm looking for the part highlighted in green too recently,checked all the scan and no luck but suddenly Payhauler came up in mind,have you guys check Payhauler?

Don

I'm looking for the part highlighted in green too recently,checked all the scan and no luck but suddenly Payhauler came up in mind,have you guys check Payhauler?

Don

Hey Don,

Yep, I have checked the Payhauler and those parts aren't from it...

Thanks, Adolfo

- - - Updated - - -

Those green parts remind me of the gun activation arms in the old Lindberg motorized Bismark model.

Thanks for your help division 6

Adolfo

Wow, that was fast and well informed! - thanks. I'll pass on the info and see if we can ID the ones you asked about in return. I seem to have become a Sandcrawler ID broker!

Those green parts remind me of the gun activation arms in the old Lindberg motorized Bismark model.

I'll second this and toss in that it may be from any of those ship kits that had motors and steering. Lindberg did a bunch of them. The size seems right.......

Gene

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back