The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I personally am not sold that the hero’s used in TLJ are from TFA. Way too shiny for me

They could have buffed them, or, as it will kill you to hear-- retouched any aging or scuffs in post. It's not crazy to think they refurbed it at the top of production.

They could have buffed them, or, as it will kill you to hear-- retouched any aging or scuffs in post. It's not crazy to think they refurbed it at the top of production.

No I totally agree with ya, but with the weird glasseye difference and the different shine.. idk.

But that’s hat makes this fun all the speculating

As I said before the hero props were remade for the new film. The information comes from the production insiders. Unfortunately I cannot publicly disclose the name of those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I get for not keeping up with all the threads... I’ve got 15 iPhone 6s photos. Had I known I could have tried to dig up a real camera and take a crap load more.

What would be the best way to share these at full resolution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As I said before the hero props were remade for the new film. The information comes from the production insiders. Unfortunately I cannot publicly disclose the name of those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remade from scratch? Or remade from existing props?

The SWS video claims the Graflex they show was from TFA and TLJ, (though we all know there was more than one hero).

I certainly want to believe your claim-- but I'm sure you understand a dude on the internet claiming to be in the know isn't always a great source.

Last edited:
That’s what I get for not keeping up with all the threads... I’ve got 15 iPhone 6s photos. Had I known I could have tried to dig up a real camera and take a crap load more.

Holy hell! Yes! Just attach them with tapatalk

By the Force post them!!!!!!:eek

Sorry that was a knee-jerk reaction:D

By the Force post them!!!!!!:eek

Sorry that was a knee-jerk reaction:D

Here goes:

7919ce4affef138ecb775e2175990b16.jpg

c50952d2c906ec30d53372523c1b28d6.jpg

53828c69939a29a14d4c2cb730dcd98e.jpg

a728499c9c3ae7c14036a3efe1b6d1cc.jpg

08604c6faff49122298d17f77f058555.jpg

First 5...

i was at the event today. took a couple shots of the lightsabers.I will post up in a sec. Can anybody tell me real quick if they used original graflexs for the TLJ lightsaber or replica versions?

i was at the event today. took a couple shots of the lightsabers.I will post up in a sec. Can anybody tell me real quick if they used original graflexs for the TLJ lightsaber or replica versions?

Looks to me like real graflex’s. Probably the same graflex’s from TFA

All pictures welcomed here! Please post away, I’ve been biting my fingernails all day hoping someone was going to post pics

Fusion - THANKS!

If these are indeed used onscreen, these are by far the best pics we've ever seen of them.

Feel like the Luke saber here is definitely the white glove... and holy god is that box ugly. Worse than the original cave build hero box. halliwax I know you hate it-- but I thank the stars for the retouching they did on this thing to make it not suck so much on screen.

Kylo saber-- it doesn't quite have the matte finish as seen onscreen in TLJ or the rough finish of the TFA version. This looks like a replica-- is the endcap red? I can't tell.

Graflex-- definitely a vintage-- love seeing a bit of the copyright stamp, looks like their endcap isn't a fully circle. Better angle on the eye-- definitely an early folmer-- smooth pins too. Pitting on the bunny ear band is legit. Question is now though-- was this used onscreen or not? The finish doesn't match the SWS video one or anything seen onscreen for TLJ. It almost looks like a TFA saber. If it weren't for the rivets I'd say it looks like the batch made for the Launch Bay displays.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back