Black Series Lightsabers on pre-order

I’ll grab maul’s if I can get them for $150ish.

Wish Disney would release a Maul from either Solo or Episode I. Their quality is much higher than Hasbro.

So who made the most movie accurate Mace Windu hilt? Master Replicas? 89 sabers? Korbanth?
89 Sabers out of that list unless you are talking about the Master Replica LE. 89 Sabers has a bit larger buttons, but it is the closest by far out of the available ones FX ready.
The FX was much larger and the Korbanth was 3/4 size.

What I would like to know is why are the Black series FX's use only ONE sound font? Hasbro was doing personal sounds fonts for each saber when they were doing the signature line with the removable blades.

Might pick up that Obi Wan saber, I haven't had a good TPM Obi since I was like 5... then I broke it when I hit it on a tree. :wacko

I'm still wishing, even though it probably won't happen, that Hasbro will make solid 1:1 display hilts like Master Replicas did. They could make the Black Series sabers so much better hilt-design wise if there weren't any electronics to worry about, like proper thin necks.

Might pick up that Obi Wan saber, I haven't had a good TPM Obi since I was like 5... then I broke it when I hit it on a tree. :wacko

I'm still wishing, even though it probably won't happen, that Hasbro will make solid 1:1 display hilts like Master Replicas did. They could make the Black Series sabers so much better hilt-design wise if there weren't any electronics to worry about, like proper thin necks.

They dont have the license for 1:1 static props. All of their stuff needs to function to be considered a toy. They only have the toy license.

Since I haven’t really seen anyone post about this, here is my modded Elite Force Fx lightsaber. I switched out the red wire with the accurate wire and added 3D printed aluminum clips. Also replaced the brass belt attachment. That one required some filing and dremeling to get it to work.
The effects on the saber itself are pretty great and they finally got ignition sounds from the movies. Dual ignition is from the Luke/Kylo confrontation scene and the single ignition sounds like it’s from TFA possibly.
Removable blades and a metal stand make this one the first force fx worth the money since the earlier Hasbro removable blades.

Attachments

• 343B56CF-952C-404E-8085-983BAE193F4A.jpeg
    343B56CF-952C-404E-8085-983BAE193F4A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
What's the scale? How close is the Elite to the original?

I know they shrank it down from the standard force fx.

The elite has 80 LEDS instead of the standard 64 with flash on clash and blaster deflect. Nothing new for custom sabers but a huge step up for licensed lightsabers and is a new quality budget neo pixel saber. Thats why I hope they do more elites. Especially vader.

Looking at a comparison video to the standard fx, the elite is significantly brighter with individual LEDs pulsing for the unstable effect and hasblue flash on clash with localized blaster deflect. Well worth the $300.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back