Cobra Kai Karate Kid tv comedy sequel

Guys. help me out here. I was at work and made a youtube red account on that computer with my credit card. How come when I come home to my personal computer I can't get to youtube red?

I haven't watched the rest of the show, but regarding the Crane kick--I never understood the part about "If done right, no can defend against." Why not? What's so incredible about it? Why can't you block a kick?
satos nephew blocked the crane kick in part 2.

Guys. help me out here. I was at work and made a youtube red account on that computer with my credit card. How come when I come home to my personal computer I can't get to youtube red?

Do you use the same account on both PCs? You have to be signed in with the same account you used to pay for the subscription.

Ok, finally figured it out. I signed up for the free month. I just went ahead and downloaded all of Cobra Kai to watch later. Anything else good on this Youtube Red I should check out before dropping this subscription? I've already got Adblock so I don't have to worry about that and I don't need it for music. What else is there on it worth keeping?

Binge watched the whole thing yesterday, awesome series, definitely a keeper.

I'm wondering about Daniel's relationship with Miyagi after the third movie. Wasn't there a fourth one where Miyagi trains some girl? I think I remember only seeing bits and pieces of it, but I don't think Daniel was in it. Where was he during that one?

Binge watched the whole thing yesterday, awesome series, definitely a keeper.

I'm wondering about Daniel's relationship with Miyagi after the third movie. Wasn't there a fourth one where Miyagi trains some girl? I think I remember only seeing bits and pieces of it, but I don't think Daniel was in it. Where was he during that one?

From IMDB:

Daniel Larusso, the protagonist of the first 3 films, does not appear in the film as Ralph Macchio turned down the offer to reprise his role. It is presumed that he went away to college. Mr Miyagi does mention him, however, when he tells Julie, after walking in on her while she's changing clothes, that he "used to live with boy...Daniel-san." Thereafter, he only alludes to Daniel when he comments, "Boy easier (than girl)." Macchio was also 33 years old at the time and would have been considered too old to reprise his role as a "Karate Kid" and publicly stated that he was "not interested in becoming the Sylvester Stallone of Karate Kid movies."

Last edited by a moderator:
Four wasn't awful, but it wasn't in the same league as the first two either. It felt like a straight to cable b movie, and if you went in expecting that, then you weren't disappointed. It was formulaic, predictable, somewhat mindless, and fun.

The weirdest thing about it, by far, is that the girl who starred in it, Hillary Swank, actually went on to be a celebrity in her own right.

I've spent a few days going over this YouTubeRed, I can't find anything else on it worth keeping, so I'm ready do drop my subscription. But I can't figure out how to do it. I can't find a single thing to click on to cancel it.

How do you cancel your subscription?

I've spent a few days going over this YouTubeRed, I can't find anything else on it worth keeping, so I'm ready do drop my subscription. But I can't figure out how to do it. I can't find a single thing to click on to cancel it.

How do you cancel your subscription?
If you only had something to search for that kind of info... like a computer.... or connection to the internet...
It’s amazing what you can find by just googling: Cancel YouTube Red. :p
926A0F66-58A8-4E58-9C77-9256A40CB1FD.jpeg

I kid! I kid! ;)

If you only had something to search for that kind of info... like a computer.... or connection to the internet...
It’s amazing what you can find by just googling: Cancel YouTube Red. :p
View attachment 822150

I kid! I kid! ;)

That's just the thing--I did Google it! Everything I find is telling me to delete it on my phone. I don't have it on my phone. I have it on my computer. I want to delete it from my computer. I don't have (or want) the app on my phone.

That's just the thing--I did Google it! Everything I find is telling me to delete it on my phone. I don't have it on my phone. I have it on my computer. I want to delete it from my computer. I don't have (or want) the app on my phone.

Reading the comments on that video, it looks like a lot of people don't get to see the cancel subscription option on the computer view. Some are saying you need to go in the mobile version to see it and cancel it.

I was hooked from the first 2 'freebie' episodes on YouTube..

Been watching it since Friday.. I'm few episodes into Season 2.

I like almost all of it...

* my only gripe is:
I cant stand that kid that is playing Johnnys son!

Also..I dont think Season 3 is out yet.. is it? I know they green lighted it... but I havent read is was done/out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back