The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

So back on May the 4th I got a copy of the book SethS was talking about. And while it is inaccurate when concerning the props, it's non the less interesting. For those interested in lore of the universe. Dual phase sabers with multiple focusing crystals is still a thing. And color changing lightsabers are also a thing.

Secondly, the book has great pictures of some of the props. Such as elusive Darth Maul based youngling training saber. As well as the mysterious 'dark' Obi-Wan saber from Revenge of the Sith. It also shows the prequel "clan" sabers weren't all shiny new, but were lightly weathered.

All in all an interesting book.

What book is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.

"I am NOT the travel writer for the NYT and he REALLY hates getting my fanmail and death threats about Star Wars and Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

I think that all the time...

Find me somebody to chase down releases and licenses for all the 150+ images and get Lucasfilm's permission to publish their content and I'll consider it.

I think that all the time...

Find me somebody to chase down releases and licenses for all the 150+ images and get Lucasfilm's permission to publish their content and I'll consider it.

Maybe Brandon Allinger can help you out. At least the V2 and the Vader saber are sorted!
Maybe cut a deal with him wouldn't be bad :)

You should do a spell check... here's some misspellings I found.

here are TWO known belthangers is ANH

This version is most eas-
ily seen inb scenbes set aboard the Tantive IV.

I'm trying to model Luke's ANH Lightsaber in Fusion 360.
It's going okay so far but a couple of small details are eluding me.
1) What is the pin that holds the bunny ears in?
2) What are the dimensions of the two halves of the Graflex? (I have these rough from another model but I'd rather be accurate)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Changelog on the last page. Mostly just typo fixes, new gallery images, and the latest TLJ info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back