Face Off

Not a bad episode. I liked two out the three werewolves on the winning team. The Team Leader from the winning team makes some awesome silicone mask. Looking forward to seeing more from him.

Werewolves? I would never call those werewolves. They looked like cat people. A wolf has a snout as in the ones they got to study before hand. None of those creatures had one that wasn't over a inch. The faces the judges had when they rolled out the first look was priceless. I thought one was gonna get up and walk out. As like we should have just stoped at all-stars.

The loser omega that looked like it had downs is almost a carbon copy of the cabbage patch kid pets
IMG_2430.JPG

Laura shouldn't have gone home. Yes her chest was pitiful. But I don't think she knew that the gump was gonna use the biggest model on the show. So of course the chest would have not fit. So the gump guy who did the sculpt or old man should have left. Old man couldn't run a microwave on the popcorn setting. Hope next week is much better than this sad use of a good theme.

Last edited:
Im bummed, Im going to miss this season because I dont have cable and I dont know of any other way to watch it. I love this show. :cry

Werewolves? I would never call those werewolves. They looked like cat people. A wolf has a snout as in the ones they got to study before hand. None of those creatures had one that wasn't over a inch. The faces the judges had when they rolled out the first look was priceless. I thought one was gonna get up and walk out. As like we should have just stoped at all-stars.

The loser omega that looked like it had downs is almost a carbon copy of the cabbage patch kid pets
View attachment 736521

Laura shouldn't have gone home. Yes her chest was pitiful. But I don't think she knew that the gump was gonna use the biggest model on the show. So of course the chest would have not fit. So the gump guy who did the sculpt or old man should have left. Old man couldn't run a microwave on the popcorn setting. Hope next week is much better than this sad use of a good theme.
That cabbage patch kid pet thing is pretty much what they made. And that woman werewolf with the breasts hanging out, I'm surprised they even allowed that on TV. Even if it was fake.

I don't have cable either so I signed up to watch it on amazon. under $15.00 for the whole season. Watch it the day after it airs.

Im bummed, Im going to miss this season because I dont have cable and I dont know of any other way to watch it. I love this show. :cry

I don't have cable either so I signed up to watch it on amazon. under $15.00 for the whole season. Watch it the day after it airs.
Really?! Last season it was 5 bucks an episode so I said screw that. Oh man thats a way better deal. Thanks for letting me know! After I looked into it last season I didnt even bother cause of the price.

You get two options when you go to make the purchase. The $15.00 one is the non HD version. The HD one is a little more. The non HD Works and views just fine for me.

So I went to my sisters house and watched it last night. I really liked the immortal mask dudes sculpt, but it ended up looking just like that, a mask. Which I found annoying because they have crucified people for making stuff too "mask like".

I hope KC wins! My sister and I met her at monsterpalooza and IMATS and man, she is talented, nice, cool, and cute. :love

Last edited:
Boy, them Twisted 6 fellas can't get a break.
I love how the girl that came up with the twisted part got kicked off, the other guy that suggested sinister six was rad. I wonder if they had to change it cause of spider man related stuff?

What happened? I didnt watch it.

One of the members from the winning team was moved over to Twisted Six and he helped make the best looking work of the group. The others finally made a cohesive trio but it still wasn't all that great and lost...again. Tall guy on Twisted Six got booted because he took over foreman role and cheesed off the judges and another member for re-sculpting her work and discussed doing it after why.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back