R2 Build

cyberpyrot

Sr Member
Well I started down the path of an R2 build. I had no idea how expensive this would be..

Attachments

• IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
8-12,000 for a all aluminum r2 is doable that of course isn't a blinged out one with all the gadgets, doors, and tricks

Most aluminum tricked out guys are in the 20,000s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've started with the Aluminum frame and steel structure..... I will do all of my gribles with a 3D printer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

is that james new CS:R frame? either way, the anodizing looks beautiful!! :thumbsup

yes its one of Commando Eight CSR frames

I know it not much progress but here is where I'm at. the frame is missing some parts com-8 will be shipping them to me soon they where still at the anodizer.

Attachments

• IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
yes its one of Commando Eight CSR frames

I know it not much progress but here is where I'm at. the frame is missing some parts com-8 will be shipping them to me soon they where still at the anodizer.

the new cs:r frame is beautiful!! i couldn't tell because the LDP wasn't installed yet lol thats the give away with the CS:R frames. I'm really excited to see this progress, keep us all posted! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back