Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

All out of USA are USPS. Fedex has always been good to me (knock on wood) but I only use them for USA packages

Having that box of 200 wings rip open on the way to Mike about killed me. That was the last job I did RIGHT before moving my family and my shop to a new house. I had to get the laser up and running temporarily to redo these. I am sorry for the delay, blame me not Mike!!!!

Greg

Add me to the list of those who don't mind receiving their x-wing until after the holiday rush.

I am not going to be here anyway so early Januaryish is good.

Yup, same here, I'm on the Red 2 list, been wanting a Salzo Xwing for almost two years now, I can wait a couple more weeks. It's not like I was going to start working on it during the holidays anyway. So no need to rush sending rare and expensive parts through mail right now

Okay gang, I mail this to Mike tomorrow - PLEASE look it over and verify it's right? LOL! But thank you, sincerely!

IMG_1146.jpg

Thank you for the instructions Jason. Don't forget to specify in the upcoming update what length and diamater the brass tubes for the lasers should be. Thank you.

Thank you for the instructions Jason. Don't forget to specify in the upcoming update what length and diamater the brass tubes for the lasers should be. Thank you.

Hi Olivier.
You could measure the canons that will be provided with the kit as Jason mentioned: brass tubing (if you choose to use them on the laser cannons). ;)
except if someone confirms that they wont be included of course.

For those who are interested to upgrade the heatsinks and don't know this info already,
https://ca-en.alliedelec.com/aavid-thermal-division-of-boyd-corp-323005b00000g/71076844/

just did find this one less expensive:
http://www.futureelectronics.com/en...umberSearch|323005B00000G|1|,Ny:True,Nea:True
You`d need 12 per X-wings. 8 for the cannons and 4 for the engines.

Needed brass tubing for the cannons:
- 5/16
- 9/32
- 1/4
- 7/32
- 3/16
- 5/32
- 1/8
- 3/32

- - - Updated - - -

Damned... you`re too fast for me. :D

Buy these and cut to match either reference pics or the resin in your kit (the laser cannons are not 100% consistent from ship to ship):

3/32
1/8
5/32
3/16
7/32
1/4
9/32
5/16

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back