Khan (tv series) ?

I really wish the Gary Seven spin off was picked up but since they didn't do it then picking it up now would be great.

And Khan is Indian so cast someone from India. I think Bollywood has enough talented people to fill the part.

I agree with every word in this post.

But...hasn’t Khan been “Kelvin timelined” into a proper British chap?

I see a post-Walking Dead career move coming for Andrew Lincoln complete with long speeches about how “The Devil Kirk” has stranded him without the comfort of even a a Chrysler Córdoba, complete with “rich Corinthian (tm) leather”...at a "pleasant price" to be sure...

Cheers!

(...ducks head and runs out of this thread for bringing up "Kelvin Khan":) )

Last edited by a moderator:
So...all the hoopla surround the “nostalgia-feels” of the Picard Trailer, seems to have overshadowed what was NOT at SDCC...

Where was an update and announcement regarding the long-awaited Nicholas Meyer “Khan Show / Mini-Series”?

I assume that this item may be resting in the development morgue at this time?

DCD324C1-CD71-44D1-BB3A-7F03E3CB58E6.jpeg

There are a couple of folks off the top of my head that could do a decent job of it:

Antonio Banderas.
Naveen Andrews
Alexander Siddig (Though that would be both confusing and ironic.)

Good options. I'd also like to see Sendhil Ramamurthy. If you let go of the weird JJ trek take on Khan, the original was meant to be a very likeable and personable guy at first meeting. He's got the likeable with a hint of inner-dark down, although I don't know that I've ever seen him in a role where he goes full villain.

I would love to see Pedro Pascal play the role of Khan. He's awesome as Agent Pena in Narcos.

He was actually who I first thought of, but at this point almost any non-Indian is going to cause a stir. (Even though Ricardo Montalban was great in the part). But he would make an amazing Khan. I'd be happy if he just played it almost exactly the same as Oberyn Martell.

From what I am told Nicks TVs and radios continuously play Córdoba commercials so

Talk about development hell!!!

So...all the hoopla surround the “nostalgia-feels” of the Picard Trailer, seems to have overshadowed what was NOT at SDCC...

Where was an update and announcement regarding the long-awaited Nicholas Meyer “Khan Show / Mini-Series”?

I assume that this item may be resting in the development morgue at this time?

View attachment 1041569

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back