EXECUTOR

Hi,
Some difficults... it's a very big piece !
Underside ended soon... I buy some kits 1/700 tamiya : Sharnhorst, Rodney, Hornet. I search USS Midway Revell, but just on EBAY one kits $64... Like underside, many many details, I try to place some original kits, but build an similar TESB Executor, it's impossible... ;-)
About USS Midway Revell, I search the flying bridge, someone have this part in resin copy ???

Absolutely astounding! I'm only just getting back into modelling and seeing this makes me want to quit lol! Can't wait to see all that greblie goodness when primed!!

The Midway is a rare kit. Revell's Roosevelt is the same kit but easier to find - maybe a little less expensive too. I needed 10 of them for the Medical Frigate so I feel your pain.

Are you talking about the box-scale Revell "Battle of Midway" carrier? My buddy told me the Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown all qualify as "Battle of Midway." The Revell Yorktown seems pretty common and it's not that expensive. I didn't know about the Roosevelt.

Are you talking about the box-scale Revell "Battle of Midway" carrier? My buddy told me the Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown all qualify as "Battle of Midway." The Revell Yorktown seems pretty common and it's not that expensive. I didn't know about the Roosevelt.

No, that's not the same kit.
The Franklin/Midway are kits released in the 50's, the last reissue, as far as I know, was in the mid 90's and it's now OOP.

To clear things up...
Franklin / Intrepid - same kit - 1/720 scale
Midway / Roosevelt - same kit - 1/547 scale

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back