Breaking Bad Props

There was one left when I bought them :cool but they didn't ship overseas so I had my homegirl out there in the uk ship them to me and I sent her the money .The glasses cost me $130 BRAND NEW.

I see. So maybe I shouldn't be put off by that green inside the arm I see in pictures, since yours came with black arms. The only problem with the overseas site that I saw them supposedly available on was that I could not get a response from the customer service there to save my life. Didn't seem worth the risk of giving them my money.

Here is a pic the seller sent me of the ones I purchased. Condition looks pretty decent, I think (considering the $40 price tag):

IMG_9904.jpg

They look great not that beat up?

I see. So maybe I shouldn't be put off by that green inside the arm I see in pictures, since yours came with black arms. The only problem with the overseas site that I saw them supposedly available on was that I could not get a response from the customer service there to save my life. Didn't seem worth the risk of giving them my money.

Here is a pic the seller sent me of the ones I purchased. Condition looks pretty decent, I think (considering the $40 price tag):

View attachment 235991

They aren't completely scuff-free (I asked for close-up pics under light), but they could be a lot worse. I figure if I find a pair in new condition down the line I'll just buy those too.

Hey, Pit, so I found these new-condition Turntables, but I notice that the inner-arm, according to the store's pictures, is different-looking than yours.

Here are yours:

9944557394_19a3513b5b.jpg

Here are theirs:

9944559184_5d8b3e1872.jpg

What do you think? Would you buy those? They look the same otherwise, as far as I can tell:

9944559164_31bfbc71fc_n.jpg
9944607935_006a1199c4_n.jpg
9944768673_7d16a77557_n.jpg

Not to brag, but when I first figured out what kind they were, I scored a like-new pair for $25 :cool - ok, I am bragging, LOL.

Still looking to see if anyone has any good close ups of the ski masks used when Walt and Jesse stole the Methlamine and abducted Saul. My sister inlaw is going to have a go at them but we can't find any good up close pics to see the pattern.

Re: Breaking Bad (spoilers within)

I would defiantly like to do a t-shirt, most likely in the colour yellow. I had bought a Los Pollos Hermano shirt a few months back and I was very disappointed in the quality of the shirt. This is the photo that they had used, http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.7334671.1.fc,550x550,navy.v3.jpg As you can see, the logo is blurry in that photo. Now imagine the same image being enlarged even more for the shirt, I was not impressed at all. I am pretty sure that the image I have been working on should look great on a shirt. I think your absolutely right about wrapping it around a cup. I just did a quick search and I found all of the sites I visited have a very large minimum order. They may have even done the same thing for the cup that was used on the show or I suppose it is possible that they ordered a lot of them and used them for cast and crew events. Either way, I think the only option is to make our own. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5856/lospolloscup.jpg Great idea about Tuco's grill in the block. I was actually thinking about that awhile ago but I had forgotten about it.

Coffee Mugs can be dye sublimated as well as the DEA ID badges and t-shirts I do dye sublimation. I'm trying to locate a good Shraderbrau logo to put onto a beer stein.

76105_10151887287564450_1081963518_n.jpg

My Felina meal... Los Pollos Hermanos fried chicken, Schraderbrau (big thanks to great1 for the label), and 'blue ice' cream with sugar meth crystals and chocolate Heisenbrittle brownie bee.

The last ep was everything I was hoping for and more. Best tv drama ever.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back