Any reason *not* to pre-order the new Tomenosuke from HCG?

I don't think I'm on a plan, I intended to just pay the balance outright.

Oh.... I noticed you said you were on the waitlist, sorry.... I missed that.
If you were on the wait list and you just got just got your order status update and an order number, you will be getting the new licensed one.

Oh.... I noticed you said you were on the waitlist, sorry.... I missed that.
If you were on the wait list and you just got just got your order status update and an order number, you will be getting the new licensed one.

Okay, good enough thanks. So I won't be getting one of the filthy black market unlicensed ones lol.

Hello everyone. A couple of days ago I was looking up the trailer for the upcoming Blade Runner 2049 movie. 10 minutes later I had placed a pre-order voer at HCG for a Tomenosuke 2049 Blaster, finally giving up to the old craving of owning a BR replica blaster.

So, I set up a payment plan that will take a few months to complete. So much time to nurture my regrets! It was an impulsive purchase, and later I realized I did not now anything about my Country laws on importing gun replicas. I am from Italy.

Has any of you succesfully imported a Tomenosuke from the US to Italy? Do you know of any one who did?

I will try and learn as much as I can by myself but I just wanted to learn your experience.

Thank you all!

Hello everyone. A couple of days ago I was looking up the trailer for the upcoming Blade Runner 2049 movie. 10 minutes later I had placed a pre-order voer at HCG for a Tomenosuke 2049 Blaster, finally giving up to the old craving of owning a BR replica blaster.

So, I set up a payment plan that will take a few months to complete. So much time to nurture my regrets! It was an impulsive purchase, and later I realized I did not now anything about my Country laws on importing gun replicas. I am from Italy.

Has any of you succesfully imported a Tomenosuke from the US to Italy? Do you know of any one who did?

I will try and learn as much as I can by myself but I just wanted to learn your experience.

Thank you all!

You can learn more about your country's replica gun import laws by speaking to your local Customs office and your local police.

Now that October is here I will have to resist the urge to check hourly and see if HCG ran my credit card. Hoping these are shipped soon!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back