The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pawn, is there any significance to Rey's scavenger staff? Is it a relic as some were speculating?

Also, is there any link between Luke's red kyber shard around his neck and Kylo's cracked lightsaber crystal?

Does anyone get the Skywalker special i.e. lose a hand?

Do we get a better understanding of the New Republic, the Resistance, and the First Order? Meaning, the whole lay of the land? I mean, if the whole thing in 7 was that the New Republic were pacifists so the "Resistance" was their way of plausibly deniably fighting the First Order... why would there still be a "Resistance" after the First Order blew up those bunch of worlds in 7? Why wouldn't the New Republic full-on declare war at this point and the "Resistance" stop being a "Resistance"?

Is any of this touched on or clarified?

Do we get a better understanding of the New Republic, the Resistance, and the First Order? Meaning, the whole lay of the land? I mean, if the whole thing in 7 was that the New Republic were pacifists so the "Resistance" was their way of plausibly deniably fighting the First Order... why would there still be a "Resistance" after the First Order blew up those bunch of worlds in 7? Why wouldn't the New Republic full-on declare war at this point and the "Resistance" stop being a "Resistance"?

Is any of this touched on or clarified?

Not really. It’s a Chase movie. FO chases resistance the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question... Do we ever see Poe fly the Falcon, or even on the Falcon? A friend who is a big Poe fan wants to know.

Laughing at the dude trying to say about Kylo's white saber. A lot of folks are trying to disprove this thread bc they hate what they're hearing. I don't trust anyone that calls Kylo "Ben" when he himself hates the name. Are there good shots of Poe's ring and new jacket? Enough to make a screen-accurate replica?

Trying to put the pieces together here and need some clarification:

"Rey uses [Anakin's] Lightsaber and its destroyed when she fights Kylo/Snoke. They force pull it apart."
"Rey does not have lightsaber at end. But can retrieve Luke’s on Achto."
"Luke uses a blue colored lightsaber during projected battle with Kylo at end. Not green."
"Green saber is seen in two Flashback scenes."

So Anakin's blue light saber is destroyed, and the one Ray can retrieve on Achto is Luke's green one that he doesn't use when force projecting even though he has it on Achto? How do we know she can retrieve it from Achto?

Here's a couple questions I have

Is Poe on the falcon at any point?
Does Holdo have an action sequence or fire a blaster?
There's a shot of Finn from the behind the scenes reel where he's in a pilot's jumpsuit and has a haircut - does that play into anything?
Finally, the last track on the soundtrack is called "Peace and Promise." How does that fit into your spoilers?

How does Rey get to the supremacy to fight Snoke and Kylo? Does she take the falcon? Do r2 and chewie go with her and just “wait in the car” while she fights Snoke or does she swing back by Ahch-To to pick them up before they head to Crait?

Well I’m out. Talking with my group of movie buddies we’ve decided this just isn’t worth seeing. Star Trek Discovery sucks and so does this. I think we need a new SciFi franchise.

Saw it. He's wrong on almost everything. Don't believe this guy.
Luke doesn't die. Kylo is not fully evil. I'm not spoiling the rest. People are ridiculous for wanting spoilers. See the movie, be legitematley surprised and enjoy it. Learn to control yourselves, *****.

(I will not return to this. People will say, I have no proof and I'm lying, therefore this guy is right. My answer: See the F*ing movie yourselves)

Let Tylerswim23 answer it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Forum has always had a movie thread with Spoilers discussion since way back.
Already said this time this movie is quite different with the influx of New Members.
The detailed plot point discussion borders on too OCD for me.
No long time members should be surprised. We get the same in Prop Threads.
But I did want to say that whoever is Lying between these Two, One should be Permanently Banned:
One for being rude shooting his mouth and the other for elaborate trolling.
See what happens. Good Luck.

The Forum has always had a movie thread with Spoilers discussion since way back.
Already said this time this movie is quite different with the influx of New Members.
The detailed plot point discussion borders on too OCD for me.
No long time members should be surprised. We get the same in Prop Threads.
But I did want to say that whoever is Lying between these Two, One should be Permanently Banned:
One for being rude shooting his mouth and the other for elaborate trolling.
See what happens. Good Luck.

If this thread is an elaborate trolling then I personally would find that awesome! That being said, what if they are both telling the truth... from a certain point of view? :D

Why don't the f'n gnats, I mean newbs, who signed up JUST to read the spoilers actually take the time to READ THE ****ING THREAD instead of asking the same, and mostly stupid questions, over and over? Sweet *****. You want him to draw the whole movie out with special ed subtitles? For the love of God.

Had to come back for this one. I'm running my mouth? Because I said to "See the F*ing movie yourselves"? That is hillarious. You guys want spoilers to what is the best Star Wars movie arguably ever depending on how much you like Rogue One, and you all want to be spoiled out the wazzoo before actually going to see it yourselves, and won't enjoy the twists and turns nearly as much. I'm helping you, and fed up with people begging for spoilers. But I'm running my mouth and should be banned. AHAHAHA good one. Merry Christmas and try to enjoy the film.

Had to come back for this one. I'm running my mouth? Because I said to "See the F*ing movie yourselves"? That is hillarious. You guys want spoilers to what is the best Star Wars movie arguably ever depending on how much you like Rogue One, and you all want to be spoiled out the wazzoo before actually going to see it yourselves, and won't enjoy the twists and turns nearly as much. I'm helping you, and fed up with people begging for spoilers. But I'm running my mouth and should be banned. AHAHAHA good one. Merry Christmas and try to enjoy the film.

He's got a point... Star Wars films are the only films I actively spoil for myself and with this movie it is looking like that's not the right thing to do. Every leak I hear makes it sound terrible but every person who has seen the film seems to consistently say 2 things: Don't read spoilers and the film is amazing. Perhaps the leaks aren't untruthful as they are inaccurate. By that I mean the way they are presented here does not do the film justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back