Mk43 and Hulkbuster mashup Full Suite - All is unfolded!

Re: Mk43 and Hulkbuster mashup - full suite WIP

This looks great. I only have one thing to add. You may want to beef him up a bit. If this is the a fusion suit you still want it to have the big aspect to it. Mostly the shoulders and th chest.

now for the comment. OMG!!! This looks amazing!!!

Well, almost done.

View attachment 441157

Completely remaded model, tryed to made all parts clearly fit together, soft and useful mesh.
Oh, some details and colors are not complete, working on it today.

Sent from L90
just WOW !!!!!! thats amazing buddy and i think you should stick to the 5 fingers if im honest

This looks great. I only have one thing to add. You may want to beef him up a bit. If this is the a fusion suit you still want it to have the big aspect to it. Mostly the shoulders and th chest.

now for the comment. OMG!!! This looks amazing!!!
I tryed to keep proportions of classic Mark 43, but thanks for opinion.

Sent from L90

I love the mashup youve done and the ******* helmet as well. Its nice to see other modeling more than just the mk 42 helmets. Let me know if you need help unfolding.

I love the mashup youve done and the ******* helmet as well. Its nice to see other modeling more than just the mk 42 helmets. Let me know if you need help unfolding.

Thanks, I'll rework helmet in nearest time.

Done with details and modeling (looking in the future, I remove some parts to ease unfold), now ready to unfold.
Some final renders as usual:

MHB2.jpgMHB1.jpgMHB3.jpg

Thanks to everyone who made such a massive moral support, without you it would be difficult to finish this job: @darkangel, @streetsoul, @frank7467, @Bogleo, @zeromission, @ANBUspidey, @JayCVenlo, @stigmorgan, @MeoWorks Armory, @IronGemenis, @PukkaLemons, @12382, @drumguy560 - thanks for a moral support :)

Very big thanks to Helagak who gave a permission to use his mark 42 as a base.

MZX this is going to look phenomenal as a real world suit.

how cool would it be for hulk buster to open up and this version pop out ready to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolutely amazing work here, man! Its incredible how you can model so fast with the amount of detail you put into it too!

Heyy MZX you did a veery good job! I'm totally impressed! :) But I have to say, you tagged the wrong darkangel. :unsure :)

Heyy @MZX you did a veery good job! I'm totally impressed! :) But I have to say, you tagged the wrong darkangel. :unsure :)
Omg, sorry [emoji3]

Sent from L90

wow cant believe you got this done so fast. awesome work cant wait to see it built.

Thanks again to everyone :)
Helmet is unfolded, started with a chest.

MHB-helmet-unfold.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back