Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Well, bit the bullet and ordered from US Gundam, too. :D Also got the promo code.

So you can't use it for the falcon?

Usually they'll email you a 10% off code, when make an account on their site . Or if you leave a item in your cart for long while signed in, they'll email you a code.

Usually they'll email you a 10% off code, when make an account on their site . Or if you leave a item in your cart for long while signed in, they'll email you a code.

I dont know,
I purchased the falcon without registering because I was at work and didnt have much time.

Didnt even know that registering would get me a %10 off code.

Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just contacted him and he said he can apply the %10 to my purchase.

Just contacted him and he said he can apply the %10 to my purchase.

Overseas on a long trip and jumped on it! Maybe I'll figure out how the get the 10% off I didn't know was available in the first place. But - just thankful that I have one in the bag to reboot my love for model building once again.

Thanks to theRPF members for the heads up.

Last edited:

Overseas on a long trip and jumped on it! Maybe I'll figure out how the get the 10% off I didn't know was available in the first place. But - just thankful that I have one in the bag to reboot my love for model building once again.

Thanks to theRPF members for the heads up.

He said he would apply the %10, but havent seen notification of the 10% being applied yet.
??

He said he would apply the %10, but havent seen notification of the 10% being applied yet.
??

USA Gundam applied the 10% to me a few days latter. I forgot to use the code, same as you and contacted USA Gundam.

I think it's a little odd that USA Gundam is charging customers for the full price of the kit before they even have stock. I would think that they'd either take a deposit and/or wait until stock is in and prepared to ship before charging my bank account. I hope I haven't been lead into fraud.

I think it's a little odd that USA Gundam is charging customers for the full price of the kit before they even have stock. I would think that they'd either take a deposit and/or wait until stock is in and prepared to ship before charging my bank account. I hope I haven't been lead into fraud.
Welcome to the principle of supply and demand

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sure it does. Sellers often presell items at full price because demand dictates it. Basically because they can. In this case hardly anyone supplies this Falcon. So Gundam is in control and can charge whatever they would like. Ebay and amazon suppliers charge full price on presells all the time. This is supply and demand at its very core.

Sure it does. Sellers often presell items at full price because demand dictates it. Basically because they can. In this case hardly anyone supplies this Falcon. So Gundam is in control and can charge whatever they would like. Ebay and amazon suppliers charge full price on presells all the time. This is supply and demand at its very core.

It's not the price, it's that they are taking the full payment up front. Most dealers don't take money until the item is ready to ship.

I totally get that. I'm saying that it's not as uncommon as you may think. I see it all the time on ebay and amazon. It may not be specific to models. Not sure but maybe you are specifically referring to model dealers.

I totally get that. I'm saying that it's not as uncommon as you may think. I see it all the time on ebay and amazon. It may not be specific to models. Not sure but maybe you are specifically referring to model dealers.

Yeah, model dealers mostly. In my limited experience, your CC or bank account doesn't get charged until the item is in stock and is or has shipped (which seems like a good biz practice). So I was surprised when the full amount was charged to my account immediately. I have to assume these guys are confident they are getting X number of kits from Japan. Otherwise, they have a lot of chargebacks to do. Or....they whole thing is a sham and they just scammed a bunch of naive SW geeks. :)

Yeah, model dealers mostly. In my limited experience, your CC or bank account doesn't get charged until the item is in stock and is or has shipped (which seems like a good biz practice). So I was surprised when the full amount was charged to my account immediately. I have to assume these guys are confident they are getting X number of kits from Japan. Otherwise, they have a lot of chargebacks to do. Or....they whole thing is a sham and they just scammed a bunch of naive SW geeks. :)
I hear you. I preordered through them too so the same thought has run through my mind. I did paypal hoping they may cover it if I get ripped off, but I'm optimistic that we will get it. I've heard nothing but good things about the USA Gundam shop and their customer service has been excellent and prompt with me.

We here in Germany really hard with the 1/72 Falcon.
For the falcon 500 $ on Ebay + shipping + German Zoll makes a value of about 700-800$.
This is just way too much for me :cry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back