Spider-man homecoming moving eye mask

Cool to see a thread on this! Been wondering if this is great addition. Looking to get myself an MCU Spidey down the line, and I wanted to use that for the eye lenses. Probably will order the MCU suit from Zentai-Zentai and take the option of no lenses and will cut holes for that.

I've been looking at zentai zentai and zentai zone. Trying to decide which site would be best.

Have you got things from zentai zentai before?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I've been looking at zentai zentai and zentai zone. Trying to decide which site would be best.

I ordered a deadpool suit from zentai-zentai back at the end of June last year. The suit is really good quality, and feels very comfortable. Don't mind my physique in the pictures I'm working on losing weight to be deadpool and possibly a raimi Spidey. Anyway here's the pics, it cost me $90 including shipping! I would definitely recommend zentai-zentai :)
39f8c780e7bb7f7511a7cc4822322d56.jpg
d6834a3ed8b532e36b8a42bb032c8c65.jpg
27764a6fbc4ad582375a709f1da9b2e8.jpg

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Also to add, the suit has around the same color as the movie suit. My phone didn't pick up the colors very well and diluted them. It looks more vibrant in person, I'll try to take pics of the real suit color later on :)

I personally prefer Zentai Zone... I've gotten from both and my Zentai Zone suit just seems better quality. The one in the video is from Zentai Zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be mistaken, but I thought there were a few threads around here telling people to avoid zentai-zentai because they were selling stolen patterns that they claimed were their own?

I might be mistaken, but I thought there were a few threads around here telling people to avoid zentai-zentai because they were selling stolen patterns that they claimed were their own?

I think Zentai-zentai "fixed" the problem by adding a pattern fee or something. Don't know if they actually go to the designer, but I'd still stay away from them.

I think Zentai-zentai "fixed" the problem by adding a pattern fee or something. Don't know if they actually go to the designer, but I'd still stay away from them.
Zentai-Zentai did indeed fix that issue and now require you to have the file already or purchase it from the pattern maker before they make the suit. They now support all the pattern creators they have on their site. I remember the whole stolen pattern argument all too well. It started and ended with orhadar and zentai-zentai agreeing that zentai will now require you to purchase his pattern through the site and then they will make the suit. The guys are great at what they do, I didn't have any hastle with ordering my suit at all. I would have gone to Zentai-Zone but I had a limited budget. Take my word or not its up to you, Zentai-Zentai has indeed changed for the better, they no longer steal patterns anymore, to my acknowledgment but I could be wrong. If budget wise you are tight for money I would go Zentai-Zentai, if that's not the case go for Zentai-Zone. Also sorry for the rapid use of Zentai-Zentai, it just happened :)

Just an example with their newest homecoming suit, which the pattern is made by orhadar here are some screenshots of where it requires you to buy the pattern or say you already have it. And the GunHead Designs logo redirects you to his site where you can buy the pattern as well :)
8ab79f73ff66a22b5748578f51ee5a75.jpg
43ddcbe29bcbc5b27975e334ed6f1477.jpg
6e30a346ebc00bbd68810af186bd543d.jpg
f221779a0008cdbeb3c6b1276a4edc75.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back