Ironman mk48 3d print (infinity war)

markseven

Hey guys, this will be a long term build depending on how fast we can get images of the new suit. I'm printing the suit in collaboration with Jung industries. Here is the first print. It's the faceplate from the new images. If you see more images please post it here as we can finish 3d print files and foam files asap.
9336fd7b282f9bb70f9131c592aeeb4e.jpg
1ea1d01bf4879656e082cc15bad1de4d.jpg
33fee3408ca449b40cb1eb35fc226938.jpg

FB: facebook.com/ironmarkprops1
IG: instagram.com/ironmarkprops

agree, i looks too... alien(Asgard), i guess. If it's to organic it might look like a 2017 powerranger.
The MK45 was also pretty organic but still nice.. this is too much for my like.

Not sure I'm liking this new super-organic look. Especially the heart shaped arc reactor. Can't wait to see the fully CGIed suit though. You definitely have your work cut out. Will be following this thread with interest.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/06/27...rmor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos/

wannabe mzx has also showed a whole helmet.

But since no pics of the side nor the back is available, I wouldn't start printing the whole helmet

FB: facebook.com/ironmarkprops1
IG: instagram.com/ironmarkprops

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you guys are fast, I was about to post a link to these pictures as I just found out about the new suit! :D

Unfortunately I too think the Mk 48 is a downgrade compared to the Mk 46/47, its just too rounded and organic looking....

I actually like the look of it, it has sort of the intergalactic type of look to it,considering they'll be dealing with the guardians and all of that I think its a good fit. Can't wait to see progress on this file, i'd love to build this suit

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back