post your spidey pics

22ad754dee2b46294dc9d04d1d725e36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm gonna post my 7 piece suit process here, that way everyone can see it without asking for a DM.
I didn't make my 7 piece suit completely by myself. I emailed ZentaiZone and asked if they could send me a suit that was separated into 7 pieces and didn't have any web or spider designs on it. They said they could do it and it was around $55. To keep everything in place, I bought sew on snaps and sewed them to each piece of the suit. 6 around the waist, 4 around the neck, 2 on each glove, and 2 on each boot. Then I stretched out each piece and drew on a web pattern with a pen and a ruler. Then I went over the web pattern with black puff paint. I cut the lenses and front spider out of a sheet of urethane. The back spider is a piece of fabric stabilizer (called styflex) wraped in red fabric. For the boots, I bought kung-fu shoes on Amazon, then glued them in with E6000 and sewed them. Let me know if you have any other questions. :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Web heads: I'm working on my own version of spidey now. I'll make a list of details for ya.
Eyes: romita/ross
Colors: red and grey
layout: superior/alex ross concept style and miles style for the hands
build: from scratch, no sewing, and LOTS of puffy paint. wip
boots: detachable, red
webbing: black puffy paint, uneven
edit: I added a belt like bullet point but with a spidey face

Last edited:
woohoo! today was montreal comiccon and I went as my very own spiderman! lots of people taking pics,hot ladies like black cat and elektra, happy kids, met Mark Bagley (yes) he said my suit was awesome, met Neal Adams (also yes) Ill post more later this week (ugh I'm tired) And I wont forget to post my spidey pics.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back