Selene form the Underworld Films

Do you happen to have an thread on how you put it all together?

Unfortunately, I don't. I started this outfit almost ten years ago. o_O

However, I could talk you through it. Most of it is items that I've bought and tweaked... although i did make the coat from scratch. I'd be happy to help if you have any questions.

Looks great. 100% awesome, everyone must be 'double taking' cause you look like Kate (huge compliment as she is a favourite of mine....and millions of others). You nailed it.

The really sad thing was that this past year at Comic Con nobody seemed to remember who Selene was anymore. They all seemed to think that i was either some version of Alice from RE4 or an iteration of Black Widow or somesuch. There have been SO many other shows which have used the black catsuit and corset formula for their female heroes that it's muddied the water somewhat.

Nice job! You do look the part. Where did you get the coat? I've been looking for one for my GF, possibly for her to make a Selena costume.

great costume and if you don't mind me saying the look too. any werewolf with half a brain would be going w1.PNG

Nice job! You do look the part. Where did you get the coat? I've been looking for one for my GF, possibly for her to make a Selena costume.

The coat I've made from scratch. My brother had dressed as Neo from the second Matrix film one year, and he bought a priest's cassock for that. Since he was done with it, I tore it apart and used it as a pattern for my Selene coat...just changing a few details here and there like adding a fold over collar instead of the stand up mandarin style collar that it had, and adding the pointed detail to the lower back of the welt seam. Other than that it was pretty much just the shape of the priest coat that gave this thing life. I bought a giant piece of upholstry leather from a local shop to make it from, and when i was finished I used a soldering iron to burn in the "etching" patterns around the cuffs, collar and down the front of the coat.

The pictures look great. Are you wearing contacts or did you touch up the photo. The world can always use more Selene, Wonder Woman, and Lara Croft!

The pictures look great. Are you wearing contacts or did you touch up the photo. The world can always use more Selene, Wonder Woman, and Lara Croft!

They are contacts.

Even though Selene only has the blue eyes when she's in kill mode, I just don't feel like her till I've popped them in. :D

19113691_10212881443247190_7729873277110661865_n.jpg

Notice: Selene strongly believes in proper trigger discipline!

Here's a shot of me with Mira Darkstar (the photographer)

19149362_10212881446407269_1764594715066617446_n.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back