Battlefront 2 Inferno Squad

Wow, glad to see I'm not the only one who got super excited about these characters and their costumes. Looking forward to that CRL and will contribute where I can. As far as how the seeker droid fits to the chest plate as mentioned earlier - there is indeed modification to the armour, there's definitely a recess in the top of the 'backpack' of Iden's back plate that the seeker droid's legs slot into. You see it revealed after it has unfurled itself from her back.

EDIT: Also worth noting in the battle scene on Endor, at least one has no chest box - but in the "What do we do now?" scene and on the bridge of a Star Destroyer, all 3 have boxes. So must be removeable.
Screenshot (143)_LI.jpg

Last edited:
So if you look at the cover art it shows that they are being lazy in game as the cover actually shows there is a silver part that the hose connects to on the helmet but actual Ingame assets it's not present.

I'm also curious if all the troopers in the squad have the slight modification to the back armour or if it's just our leading lady would seem more practical if all members had pretty much the same armour

This might be a stupid question but could they be part of the 181st fighter wing? I only wonder because of the red stripe going down their sleeves.

That was my original thought when I first saw them.
There is a Rogue One Sequel book coming out that is about the forming of the squad.

So if you look at the cover art it shows that they are being lazy in game as the cover actually shows there is a silver part that the hose connects to on the helmet but actual Ingame assets it's not present.

I'm also curious if all the troopers in the squad have the slight modification to the back armour or if it's just our leading lady would seem more practical if all members had pretty much the same armour

Looks like at least one other member has it so perhaps they're all able to carry a seeker droid?
Screenshot (145)_LI.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-2-inferno-squad-figure-header.jpg.optimal.jpg
Seems like each member of inferno Squad uses various pieces of imperial armor mixed with their modified TIE pilot armor
Hasbro is releasing atleast one of the members of inferno squad as an action figure but it is obviously not the commander due to the lack of the red shoulder piece

Sorry to bump the dormant thread, but thought you all would want to see this if you haven't already! RS Prop Masters painted up an Inferno Squad helm and it looks pretty great. View attachment 728005

I love the colours for the helmet although there paint job bothers me for multiple reasons from looking at that picture, 1 why is the helmet more of a matte black instead of gloss, 2 from the light the lens in the eyes don't appear to be a bright enough red, 3 the grey on the grill doesn't appear to be a light enough grey and this is the same for the Mohawk as well

Edit//4 the red strip on the jaw line is too big as well - sorry now I'm just being picky

Owell still pretty dam awesome

I love the colours for the helmet although there paint job bothers me for multiple reasons from looking at that picture, 1 why is the helmet more of a matte black instead of gloss, 2 from the light the lens in the eyes don't appear to be a bright enough red, 3 the grey on the grill doesn't appear to be a light enough grey and this is the same for the Mohawk as well

Edit//4 the red strip on the jaw line is too big as well - sorry now I'm just being picky

Owell still pretty dam awesome

Well this photo was taken very shortly after the trailer revealed the costumes. I'm sure they're aware of the inaccuracies, they probably just tried a quick repaint for a display piece and haven't had the time to properly colour match the mouth grill or develop accurately coloured (and patterned) lenses. It gives hope for awesome replicas in the future though!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back