Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Yup, I just picked one from my local mall. It was $2 so it's a cheap start. The lighting of that scene makes it hard to tell.

I saw BR2049 at the TCL Chinese theater on Friday and they had both Goslings and Ford's costumes on display and Gosling is definitely wearing the 8inch Bates, surprised they even left the branding on the shoe. On a related note Christopher Nolan sat a few rows in front of me at the screening.

A bunch of folks are currently saying they are working on it already. I'm going to wait and see what they come up with before I consider a badge / ID project. Very cool concept with the light up ID but I don't like that the LAPD shield is in a clear vinyl "pocket" and not embedded in a non-leather wallet without a covering.

Good to know.

Modified the cap after Soulinertia blazed the trail and the gloss black vinyl adhesive is a perfect match to the bottle top and bottom so took care of the unwanted logo. The vinyl isnt a great match to the label but works ok. As close as I think I`m going to get in terms of a screen accurate version.

EDIT...Just cut out a piece for the front face not a full wrap around, almost seamless

br2049 bot1.JPGbr2049 bot2.JPGbr2049 bot3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have to take off the cork.

A little bit was pulled off but nothing major. After that I dremeled it all out. Lastly glued the cork back on. Worked like a charm :thumbsup

Managed to snag 2 of the tins from German ebay/classifieds aswell, ones in good condition but the other has some real nice wear and tear. Props to Kylash for ID

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Great score Buch!!! This is extremely hard to find! I have purchased 2 of them but the egyptian type. I will just stick the same label on mine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back