Greedo Blaster Ruger Barrel Length?

Bradberry00

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

This may be in a thread here...I tried searching but came up empty. I came across a Ruger MK 1 for a decent price and am curious what barrel length is correct for the Greedo Blaster. Looks like there are 6 or so different lengths.

I am guessing the correct length is the 4 3/4" variant?

thanks,
-david

The real prop was a resin casting of this Bapty pistol, with an altered shoulder ( the gun body in front of the trigger matches the upper. usually the upper extends and the stepped shoulder is shorter, right?)
Bapty.greedo.jpg

I think the assumption is that the press fit metal addition to the front was removed. I guestimated the barrel to end at that first ring and eye-balled my own resin ruger. (i'll post photos in an hour or so :) )

The barrel is also tapered, and I seem to remember that being rare too?

Great, then the 4.75" barrel should be good....I may make a live fire version of this gun, if I can get this gun I am eyeing.....Im sure all the greeblies will pop of the first time I shoot it though,ha.

Here we go! I had to screw the rods to the side of the blaster, and I actually had to carve the shoulder to match. This was a cast of a normal ruger.

Attachments

• 1C6EB437-C56B-43A7-9625-C0ECC1CE2208.jpeg
    1C6EB437-C56B-43A7-9625-C0ECC1CE2208.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back