The Forceforum.com collectibles?

This toy blaster issue is just the tip of the iceberg...There are a lot more ugly issues that have been brewing for quite some time. I suggest you re read all the associated threads/links and info that people have presented regarding Mike Herron and his frequent goading, booting from his FB group for not kissing his company's behind. In fact, I believe he just booted the maker Zenix of the Solo dice simply because he asked to withold sales just until this simmers down. Herron sees the community as a way to make cash. Plain and simple.
I caught him out after he passed on an original blaster I built for him to be recast, because I wouldn't play ball anymore and he was desperate for sales to cash in on "Solo"s release. I caught him out before it hit production. Mike Herron denied it, obviously, despite massive photographic evidence to the contrary and pointing out every one of my 'tells' (Although I strongly suspect the guy working on it had been told a complete load of nonsense by Herron about me "giving full permission for it to go ahead") That maker and I have since hashed it out and realised it was Herron scamming the both of us, missing payments to us both but still hassling and demanding orders be processed) So he ordered a brand new one to be comissioned instead to clear the air..or avoid bad press...

And as karma would have it, his new builder Michael Castro of Irmao Custom Models ended up using third gen recasts of some of my other parts on FF second run of DL44s, and was caught out recently when they both became evasive over the nature of the source and materials used in these hyper inflated marked up toy mausers....Castro quit the SWBBG and soon after started trolling my wifes Instagram.
Mike Herron and his cohorts just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper...

Mike Herron is NOT a builder and relatively new to collecting from what I can gather, and saw the community as a gullible cash cow for him and his pal Michael Tinson to milk fully.

This toy blaster issue is just the tip of the iceberg...There are a lot more ugly issues that have been brewing for quite some time. I suggest you re read all the associated threads/links and info that people have presented regarding Mike Herron and his frequent goading, booting from his FB group for not kissing his company's behind. In fact, I believe he just booted the maker Zenix of the Solo dice simply because he asked to withold sales just until this simmers down. Herron sees the community as a way to make cash. Plain and simple.
I caught him out after he passed on an original blaster I built for him to be recast, because I wouldn't play ball anymore and he was desperate for sales to cash in on "Solo"s release. I caught him out before it hit production. Mike Herron denied it, obviously, despite massive photographic evidence to the contrary and pointing out every one of my 'tells' (Although I strongly suspect the guy working on it had been told a complete load of nonsense by Herron about me "giving full permission for it to go ahead") That maker and I have since hashed it out and realised it was Herron scamming the both of us, missing payments to us both but still hassling and demanding orders be processed) So he ordered a brand new one to be comissioned instead to clear the air..or avoid bad press...

And as karma would have it, his new builder Michael Castro of Irmao Custom Models ended up using third gen recasts of some of my other parts on FF second run of DL44s, and was caught out recently when they both became evasive over the nature of the source and materials used in these hyper inflated marked up toy mausers....Castro quit the SWBBG and soon after started trolling my wifes Instagram.
Mike Herron and his cohorts just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper...

Mike Herron is NOT a builder and relatively new to collecting from what I can gather, and saw the community as a gullible cash cow for him and his pal Michael Tinson to milk fully.

I think we all know he isn’t a builder. I was one of the ones waiting on one of your blasters. The way you are portraying it, isn’t the way it went down. I’m not sure if you were having personal issues or what but your builds kept getting delayed...

Again, I’m not here to defend one side or the other. But there is a common thread emerging of people either teaming up or coordinating their smear campaign and it’s usually centered around people’s/businesses marketplace that he is entering with TFF expanding products.

I don’t believe the Xenix was kicked out. I think he wanted to avoid the drama and witch hunt that is going on...

In the end we are all one community and this Mob mentality against one company that offers to put artists in front of buyers is met with nothing but vile hate because they might be taking business from one or more members.

To say that he sees it as a money making opportunity is obvious. Do you donate all your blasters and take losses on everything you do? No everyone that sells props/replicas or anything else does it to make money.

What I personally love about TFF is that it is cheaper alternative to the high end Master Replicas sabers, blasters etc. if you have damning evidence against TFF send it to me and I’ll be on your side. But Chris, you Kyle and Eddie all are giving a partial truth and have other motivating factors besides “looking out for the little guy”.

Let’s all lay our blasters down and heal and move past all of this. I’ll start a group chat shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*I cant even believe some of the garbage posted here.... especially in defense of the ForceForum clowns!

The admins here have 'spoken'.. that behavior is not allowed here. (the majority of people think what hes doing is NOT ok... so you can skip your 'home page supporters' comment as any sort of valid comment)

* I doubt they ban 'whimsically'....

You cant be a uptight rude/jerk
You cant steal/recast

Members her have been around a long time and been 'around the block' (so to speak)..

When you live/work through certain scenarios... and see tell-tale signs of that non-sense again... PEOPLE SHARE!.

The site was already 'shady' to begin with.. enough so to cause concern.

FF came to try and clear his name/purpose... and I think at that point people gave him a pass, and wanted to see how things fared.

Well they failed... and people called them out on it.

Not only that.. but the lack of knowing/caring about the props they peddle.. is a clear sign ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY!.

Is that what you think people (collectors) here care about? If so.. you are in the wrong place.
They DO care about quality.
They do care about IP
They do care about the lineage
They do care about the electronics..

For ANYONE to say thats a non-issue is not only a fool.. but foolish.

(Yeah buy a car un-seen, dont know the miles,. condition, where it came from, color..etc).. ridiculous!

For not only 1 person.. but 2 to side step a simple question about the props.. or the electronics.. shows a PATTERN!.. Perhaps even an FF 'policy'... why? (because its either sub-par or not acceptable in our scene/community).. so that is why the lies and dodgery.

They had a chance.. they blew it. (hugely).. No one un-informed people will be prey'd upon.. but over time.. the word will get out about their tactics/behavior.

Low budget people.. and a low budget 'company'...

I cant stop laughing at how much is just ignored!!!!

Last edited:
I stated quite clearly earlier in this thread that I was unable to continue to make blasters due to the reasons given. Those reasons were completely ignored by Mike, and he coninued to push sales and advertise despite me telling him otherwise. Then he wanted to recast. The evidence is all in this thread and links. I dont know why you seem to be glossing over this fact..?
I honestly dont see TFF as a threat to my miniscule piece of the hobby market...I cant speak for others, but I build for the pleasure of building mainly, and the few and far between comission.. and yes...I HAVE given blasters away, given parts for others builds at my own expense. I was making £70 for a fully built quality blaster after shipping ate into any profits...when I factor in the time spent on each one, I was actually on less then UK minimum wage. On the TFF...they were pushing them out at $175...so making a nice little earner there.

Zenix was booted. Go read the thread.

If you cant be bothered to brush up on all the info presented since all of this occurred, then there is never going to be any convincing you. Its all here. Screencaps of convos, the lot. But you coming into this saying otherwise despite the overwhelming evidence screams of shilling for a very unsavoury character..

Last edited:
I stated quite clearly earlier in this thread that I was unable to continue to make blasters due to the reasons given. Those reasons were completely ignored by Mike, and he coninued to push sales and advertise despite me telling him otherwise. Then he wanted to recast. The evidence is all in this thread and links. I dont know why you seem to be glossing over this fact..?
I honestly dont see TFF as a threat to my miniscule piece of the hobby market...I cant speak for others, but I build for the pleasure of building mainly, and the few and far between comission.. and yes...I HAVE given blasters away, given parts for others builds at my own expense. I was making £70 for a fully built quality blaster after shipping ate into any profits...when I factor in the time spent on each one, I was actually on less then UK minimum wage. On the TFF...they were pushing them out at $175...so making a nice little earner there.

Zenix was booted. Go read the thread.

If you cant be bothered to brush up on all the info presented since all of this occurred, then there is never going to be any convincing you. Its all here. Screencaps of convos, the lot. But you coming into this saying otherwise despite the overwhelming evidence screams of shilling for a very unsavoury character..

I will. Maybe I’m not seeing it because I’m on “tap talk” on my phone. No judging [emoji23]. I’ve just bought a lot from them and always thought it was understood that it was like a coop and multiple artists provided different props. I fully respect everyone and it just appears like a mob style attack. I’m open to being wrong and will heed your advice and hop on the computer and fully read everything before speaking.

I should have listened to my wife and just kept my mouth shut and stick to the “project runs” portion of RPF. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely steer clear of them. At least in regards to their helmets, many of which are made by SithPlanet, the information about them is so vague and generic. If you ask Mike Herron who the maker is, he'll say the maker doesn't want that information disclosed. For the prop building community, that is a huge and dumbfounding red flag. SithPlanet doesn't have the best reputation, especially on the Dented Helmet, and their work quality is varied and inconsistent depending on the prop. There's no way of knowing, unless you really research, if what you're buying from the Force Forum is recast crap.

He tried pushing his Vader helmet (also Sith Planet's) in a Vader Facebook group and when people questioned its origins and quality, he lost his **** and started throwing insults. If you try to explain to him about why recasting is bad or how a good reputation is earned in the prop making community, he just doesn't get it.

He tried pushing his Vader helmet (also Sith Planet's) in a Vader Facebook group and when people questioned its origins and quality, he lost his **** and started throwing insults. If you try to explain to him about why recasting is bad or how a good reputation is earned in the prop making community, he just doesn't get it.

THIS. This is just one of the issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to this? I'd be interested (and I'm sure others would be as well) to read what happened.

THIS. This is just one of the issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im not sure where Korbanth sourced that vader helmet but it is his worst offering to date. Its a highly warped sculpted. Im not sure why Mike can not see that and gets defensive when someone tries to tell him.

It was a few months ago. But he replied to one comment "you are a hater plain and simple. You're a jealous ******* and no one likes you."
https://m.facebook.com/groups/290703971042451?view=permalink&id=1520769671369202
Don't have permission to see it; too bad.

Also Force Forums new leia and rebel blasters look like they're made by this guy on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/576030...defender-blaster-long?ref=shop_home_active_25
https://www.etsy.com/listing/589836877/dh-17-blaster-pistol?ref=shop_home_active_27

Thats Darth Hair's stuff. I know his helmets are well respected and I don't think he'd sell his blasyers through forceforums.
blaster1.jpg
blaster2.jpg
blaster3.jpg
blaster4.jpg

Got a note back from the Etsy guy and he confirmed he is fulfilling Force Forum's orders

Force Forum is going to be a downward spiral that's just cashing in on the hype. Hopefully they'll be gone soon however with all the new fans flooding in, the price tag and shiny objects will keep them going for a while.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back