What's the best budget Han Solo belt/holster?

Cameron1138

I'm on a pretty tight budget here so I'd like something as inexpensive as possible while still looking reasonably good and being sturdy enough not to just fall apart right away. I also have the Disney Parks version of the blaster, which seems to have a somewhat longer barrel than the more commonly used cheap blasters like the Rubies one. This one (the 'updated' version) looks pretty good in the pictures but the reviews are rather mixed. Anyone have experience with that one, or other similarly priced (or cheaper) ones?

Here is a good option since Todd's is out of stock.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/556557...search_query=Han Solo belt&ref=sr_gallery-1-5

I would not recommend anything from China if you want quality and accuracy.

That one looks a bit wimpy; made with leather(?) that's too thin and the wrong kind. If you want one that will hold up and actually retain it's form I wouldn't get this one. I do a lot of leather working and IMO if you want one that's not going to fall apart right away you kind of have to spend the big bucks. All the affordable ones I've seen look pretty terrible.

I'd be happy to make you a Solo pants belt though (the one with 3 sets of holes) for cheaper than I normally sell them if you don't mind having it made from a less than prime part of the cow hide. It'd still be high quality full grain leather, just a little softer and prone to wrinkling.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back