Thundercats Sword of Omens build (6/10 - first pull - w. images pg.9)

oh my gawd. So I've been sitting down, vectoring up plans & blues for site updates, and when I got to this & scaled it, I found out that the whole friggin build was off by a solid 12 inches, and "idiot" doesn't come close to how I'm feeling about this (this is 36" i believe, and the -blade itself should be 36").. if it was like, an inch or 2, i'd let it pass, but this is just waay too much. I'll be giving this bugger the hack n' slash treament, and maybe turn the old build into some random fantasy weapon,

welp. Since I cleared the schedule to sit down and finish this it looks like a rebuild'll be happening instead :(

Just saw this thread, awesome work so far. Pity you scaled it wrong but surely lengthening the blade is mostly whats needed or was everything scaled too small? Either way im subscribing and cant wait to see the finished product.

Hello, just popping in to see how everything is going. It's been 9 months since we've heard from you and was wondering if you're still around or still working on the build. Thanks!

Ive been watching this from the start, amazing work!!!! Any updates on a run?? You have a ton of people interested. Keep up the good work.

Any updates?

When you click on the member's profile, it will show the last time they were active here. In this case, it doesn't look like he's around anymore...

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 1.33.09 PM.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back