Star Wars Disney/Lucasfilm Licence contact info needed.

trooper1975

I seem to remember a while ago I saw a post containing details on how to contact Disney/Lucasfilm licencing department. I think it may of been on an Anovos or EFX thread but I've looked and can't find it. I've had a lot of trouble with Deagostini here in the UK regarding the R2 build and the head office in the UK don't want to know it seems so I feel it needs to be addressed by the contacting the licence department of Disney or Lucasfilm. Can anyone post the relevant information please I'd be very grateful. Cheers.

Cant gelp you here, but juat out od curiosity, what does a lot of teouble actually mean? Did they bill you multiple timws for shippinga rhat were mever sent out or is the quality subpar or what is the actual problem woth them? I muat admit that i expected this here to be about efx oe any other vendor with vaporware.

I seem to remember a while ago I saw a post containing details on how to contact Disney/Lucasfilm licencing department. I think it may of been on an Anovos or EFX thread but I've looked and can't find it. I've had a lot of trouble with Deagostini here in the UK regarding the R2 build and the head office in the UK don't want to know it seems so I feel it needs to be addressed by the contacting the licence department of Disney or Lucasfilm. Can anyone post the relevant information please I'd be very grateful. Cheers.

This is what I remember re: eFX. May help:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=157451&page=66&p=4407610&viewfull=1#post4407610

Stacey Barninger at Disney (Stacey.Barninger@disney.com) overseas the eFX and ANOVOS accounts and is extremely helpful. I’ve contacted her regarding the eFX scout helmets earlier this year and she was helpful getting my ANOVOS refund.

Stacey Barninger at Disney (Stacey.Barninger@disney.com) overseas the eFX and ANOVOS accounts and is extremely helpful. I’ve contacted her regarding the eFX scout helmets earlier this year and she was helpful getting my ANOVOS refund.

Cheers for that info, I'll drop Stacey an email hopefully she can put me in contact with whoever overseas the Deagostini account.

The "lots of trouble" statement comes from very poor customer service, no response from email's, waiting months for binders, wrong issues sent out, receiving threatening letters in the post after stopping payment's.....I can go on and on.

I've had to walk away from my subscription with a half built R2 costing over £550.00 and no one from Deagostini's head office will have the decency to respond to me.

The fact of the matter is that as fans of franchises like Star Wars we get zero customer service from companies like Deagonstini, Anovos, and EFX but we spend a hell of a lot of money with them.

The "lots of trouble" statement comes from very poor customer service, no response from email's, waiting months for binders, wrong issues sent out, receiving threatening letters in the post after stopping payment's.....I can go on and on.

I've had to walk away from my subscription with a half built R2 costing over £550.00 and no one from Deagostini's head office will have the decency to respond to me.

The fact of the matter is that as fans of franchises like Star Wars we get zero customer service from companies like Deagonstini, Anovos, and EFX but we spend a hell of a lot of money with them.

I didn’t know they had a officially licensed r2 on the market?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain. I have plenty of issues with them too.
Here is an email to try as well.
You might of tried it already.

vmtomba@jacklinenterprises.com he is Vincent Mtomba, Team Manager, Customer Care, Deagostini

hope that helps

Not tried that email but I've sent emails and had replies from - Varshal Kalicharan - varshal.kalicharan@jacklinenterprises.com

I was told by Model space here in the UK that he was the top guy over in South Africa ( where the call center is located) all I got was a carefully worded apology in an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be worth asking for Vincent Mtomba via email to call you and explain your problems and se how he reacts and if no joy contact Disney or contact both.
Its a damn shame that they use a call centre where there is a bit of a language barrier.

good luck

Might be worth asking for Vincent Mtomba via email to call you and explain your problems and se how he reacts and if no joy contact Disney or contact both.
Its a damn shame that they use a call centre where there is a bit of a language barrier.

good luck

Agree with you regarding the call center.....it's a nightmare getting over the language barrier plus the dodgy phone line connection and then the satellite delay kicks in!

I've emailed Stacey at Disney - Stacey.Barninger@disney.com hopefully she can put me in touch with someone to help resolve this.

US subscription here. First the Falcon now the R2. I have NEVER had a problem with Deagostinis customer service. Even when I requested replacement parts. The only hick up I ever had was month 17 of the R2 build. It was back ordered a month. Contacting Disney seems excessive and extreme.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back