My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: K's ashtray!)

How did you manage the payment?

There were two options: 'Pay on delivery' or 'Bank transfer'. But when did 'Pay on delivery' ever work, right? So I just send them the money via bank transfer. No problem.

But their site was never intended for international sale, and they don't offer international shipping.... so a bit of negotiation and creative thinking was involved too ;)

Nice! You should have picked up a few more for resale. :)

Managed to get two. The other is spoken for. This model is discontinued, and replaced by a new model, so they only had a few remaining stock :(

Nice, and good perseverance. It's about the only other K prop i want.

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Original Pale Fire!)

Lately these have become significantly cheaper, and I finally manage to grab one. It's far from mint, but the outside cover is pretty good. Love the patina anyway :D

IMG_3017.jpg

I noticed that last week. I just checked Abe Books and half of what was there last week has been sold. I managed to pick one up before they’re gone.

Lately these have become significantly cheaper, and I finally manage to grab one. It's far from mint, but the outside cover is pretty good. Love the patina anyway :D

View attachment 831590

I noticed that last week. I just checked Abe Books and half of what was there last week has been sold. I managed to pick one up before they’re gone.

Awesome! Happy you got one too :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back