NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I'm in Portland/Vancouver area, if I find another bottle I'll let you know. For now I ordered one from reservebar.com and it should be here some time soon. The Vancouver Total Wine may get some, and I'll be checking Costco as well.

Thank you! I appreciate the help.

These are available again from Amazon UK with stock arriving on 17 October if anyone is interested :thumbsup

04e0d2ab9535696fc4a4e9342da750b0.jpg

One more left at the Cap N Cork in Los Feliz, if you're near East Hollywood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reservebar took it down from their website. The rep said they are waiting for their distributer to ship. Ill give it another week or so.

Any idea when these are going to ship out?

I got my shipping notification the next day. Today I also got an update from FedEx shipping that is has be recvieved by them. According to my FedEx shipping notification I'll have my bottle by Saturday, end of day. I ordered my bottle Monday and I'll have it Saturday. Seems reasonable.

Hope this helps.

Joshua

Huh, I ordered mine yesterday but haven't received any notifications. Oh well, I'm sure it will show up soon! Thanks for the input :D

A**hole or entrepreneur?

View attachment 765205

Agreed and dont get me started. Ebay hookers are chumming the waters. I found a guy pimping K's shoes for 200+.....they are plentiful for 100 if a guy has google.

If you can grab one for a normal price....text me and Ill square up with you. I got one only to find it was a third party bla bla bla....will notify when its in stock site. If they dont show a tracking number in a day or two, Ill just reverse the charges.

Next time, Ill call the phone number and ask if its in stock.

If you can grab one for a normal price....text me and Ill square up with you. I got one only to find it was a third party bla bla bla....will notify when its in stock site. If they dont show a tracking number in a day or two, Ill just reverse the charges.

Bummer. I ended up ordering one from that shop in SF that delivers. It's arriving today.

Well I came here with the intentions of telling you guys that you could order a bottle from 1-877-spirits.com if you are in Louisiana but it looks like you guys had already figured that one out lol. The custom engraving as Clutch asked about is just them adding engraving to the area right below the top. It's a service they offer site wide and not just for the Blade Runner bottle which makes sense because I don't know who would get that bottle engraved haha.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back