Ezra Miller's Flash Suit

If you want an accurate look, I'd say a screen printed bodysuit, and hard armor parts, either 3D printed or vacuformed or urethane plastic. A cheaper way would be a lycra dye sub bodysuit and foam for the armor plates I guess. That's how I would tackle it at least.

I'm working on a 3d model of the whole armor, i've got a thread for it, it will be for pep and 3d printing, as for the undersuit/body suit if you want screen accurate one get a screen printed one (wont be cheap) or a dye sub.

I have actually been thinking of using urethane plastic for the armor. I just don't know if I'd use that or if I'd use a mixture of urethane plastic and rubber.

I think this suit can be easily done using foam or even styrene. It doesn't appear to have much form so complex shaping isn't really an issue.

UPDATE: So after looking into it. I'll be trying to get Kiyo's panels as soon as I can. Along with that I was looking at a shot from the trailer that shows a closeup of the suit. It looks like the a carbon fiber type material with the brick pattern panel on top.

A friend of mine said the best way to go would to get a custom file from Brandon Gilbert then getting it printed and sewn from The rpc studio.

The armor is still in development. I most likely will be making it out of urethane rubber and plastic.

Last edited:
UPDATE: So after looking into it. I'll be trying to get Kiyo's panels as soon as I can. Along with that I was looking at a shot from the trailer that shows a closeup of the suit. It looks like the a carbon fiber type material with the brick pattern panel on top.

A friend of mind said the best way to go would to get a custom file from Brandon Gilbert then getting it printed and sewn from The rpc studio.

The armor is still in development. I most likely will be making it out of urethane rubber and plastic.

I just happened to stumble in this thread and saw my name and thread.

Hey Guys!

So first off, this project is officially on hold! Mainly because molding and casting all the small pieces is just not possible, financially and time wise. If you guys do have any ideas, please feel free to post them. As the suit will be made before the film comes out.

Thanks again

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back