Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Or is there?

If you squint, I suppose...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

Understanding Tao, Wook, will raise your SWIQ by, like, 100 points.
You're so close, pal... You're almost there ;).

There's a reason the Yin and Yang looks like this:

yinyang.jpg

And not like this:

Grey.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, but George said plainly that the Light Side is the true aspect of the Force, and the Dark Side is just a corruption of that. Hence the whole "balance of the Force" thing meaning the elimination of the Sith, thus removing the tainted imbalance.

...I'm not sure George understands what "balance" means... >_>

--Jonah

Ah, but George said plainly that the Light Side is the true aspect of the Force, and the Dark Side is just a corruption of that. Hence the whole "balance of the Force" thing meaning the elimination of the Sith, thus removing the tainted imbalance.

...I'm not sure George understands what "balance" means... >_>

--Jonah

Seeing as it wasn't said on screen, nothing says they have to abide by that.

Nothing says that can't be wrong either. People are not 100% good. No one.

If you limit SW to the 'SW Galaxy' - that's still millions of planets. If people 'just get' force powers through natural selection, there's people all over the galaxy possessing the ability. I know, the Clone Wars claimed that all newborns were checked for midi's but never really explained how or how it could be kept secret to all but the jedi. So, guaranteed, there are force sensitives out there no one knows about. For proof, i give you Palpatine and Maul.

The Jedi are basically a club. Requirements for membership? Be force sensitive, only use the light side. Sith, same thing, though, their requirements are be force sensitive and be evil. If you don't join the club, it doesn't mean you can't use the force. Just means you can't call yourself a member of the club. For proof, Asohka, left the Jedi because the council was a bunch of morons, yet as we see in rebels, she progressed in her abilities and built 2 new sabers.

All George can be explaining is what the prophecy meant from the jedi perspective.

A balanced person balances all of their emotions, including hate, anger, etc. Luke pretty much showed this in ROTJ. He used anger and fright to enhance his strength to beat down vader, but had enough balance/control to recognize when the job was complete and enough was enough.

Every time someone types "SW IQ" a midichlorian is born. It's true.

Hey @NeoRutty ! Does that mean that midi-chlorians are 'Spontaneous Wave Internal Quasars'?

Or are they 'Subcutanious Wake Induced Quarks'?

Maybe they're the cause of 'Supersticious Intensely Wacky Qualms'? Aka "I've got a bad feeling about this!"

There just aren't enough 'Q' words, either that or my SWIQ is low today. "Ding!" There's another one! HA! :lol

Last edited:
There's no grey in the Yin and Yang.

Just saying ;).

Ah, young grasshopper...you need to look deeper.
Do not see black only as black and white only as white. Be ready to see black in white, and white in black, and the gradation of hue in between. In addition, do not lose sight of other colors in addition to black and black.
In reality, black and white are just two colors; and in between them there is a gradation of hue. If you see only two colors, you are missing a lot of things that can bring you closer to the reality.

Just saying:thumbsup;):cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, young grasshopper...you need to look deeper.
Do not see black only as black and white only as white. Be ready to see black in white, and white in black, and the gradation of hue in between. In addition, do not lose sight of other colors in addition to black and black.
In reality, black and white are just two colors; and in between them there is a gradation of hue. If you see only two colors, you are missing a lot of things that can bring you closer to the reality.

Just saying:thumbsup;):cheers

Black & White are not colours.......Just Sayin'

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Black & White are not colours.......Just Sayin'

J
"In the visual art world, white and black may sometimes be defined as distinct colors. This is different from the concept of spectral color in physics."
Okay, shades of light or whatever you want to call them today.
Just Saying:facepalm

[video]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jGnlIZVjZQlypO/giphy.gif[/video]
Finn is on he knee's here. Some speculation:
I wonder if he and Rose infiltrate Snoke's ship, get caught..and then the FO Executioner is brought out during a public ceremony to condemn/behead Finn?
I also wonder if Rey then shows up with the Rebellion at this point, saving Finn, fighting and dismembering Phasma in the process?
There is also this pic of Finn on his knees.
eASsCtg.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back