Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

IMG_3307.JPG
W.I.P cartridges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi AABC, love your thread.

I'm new to cosplaying, but am curious how breathable the material of the suit/ mask is for your Stark Spidey suit? Do you think it would be a major hindrance to do physical activity in it E.g. walking/ jogging con floors or trick or treating for hours on end?

I'd love to have a killer Spidey suit that I can do a generous amount of physical activity in without dying of exhaustion for Halloween.

Any tips much appreciated!

no one else feels claustrophobic in their suit?
My first mask I had sewn it too tight around the chin/jaw area and whenever I moved my mouth I felt a slight choking on my neck and thats about the only clauclaustrophobia I've ever felt with my suit. But I fixed that when I redid the mask, also the goggles didn't help when those were on with the tight jaw

My first mask I had sewn it too tight around the chin/jaw area and whenever I moved my mouth I felt a slight choking on my neck and thats about the only clauclaustrophobia I've ever felt with my suit. But I fixed that when I redid the mask, also the goggles didn't help when those were on with the tight jaw

My suit had an attached mask and the mask zipper frayed like all the invisible zippers i've sewn do under that much stretch stress, so i had a whole bodysuit that i couldn't adjust or anything, so i removed it and a detachable mask is cool too

It’s been a while huh lol
Recently ordered the accurate gloves, a new shirt and new sweatpants for the homemade suit. Hoping to get it done by the end of march, I’m really excited cause if everything goes well, it’ll be extremely movie accurate.

5B16C407-DA1F-406C-BF54-B3ADB0560A36.jpg

It’s been a while huh lol
Recently ordered the accurate gloves, a new shirt and new sweatpants for the homemade suit. Hoping to get it done by the end of march, I’m really excited cause if everything goes well, it’ll be extremely movie accurate.

View attachment 799980

Were those the actual shirt and pants used in the movie?

Were those the actual shirt and pants used in the movie?
The shirt and pants used in the movie were custom made from a Jersey Knit fabric, They made several sets for the hero suit and also for the stunt suits. The stunt suit was just one big onesie with the shirt and pants connected. Hero was two separate pieces. Both suits had blue lycra ankle hooks on them from the knee down to keep the pants in place while the socks were on to prevent and pulling or untucking throughout shooting. As far as Shirts and pants you can get on the market, these are probably the closest you'll get to the screen used ones without custom making them

The shirt and pants are here!!! They both fit me sooo much better than my previous ones. I’m so excited about working on this suit again!IMG_9734.JPG
IMG_9760.JPGIMG_9759.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back