New Snowtrooper Variant- The Imperial Range Trooper For Solo

tubachris85x

Master Member
Get your robo legs ready!

wnopnqf5ka0d4peswy41.png

Can't wait to see them in (some) sort of action!

Interesting, possible snow shoe conversion?

Like the fold down to look like a snow shoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know hot toys are rarely 100% accurate when it comes to weapons, but the m38 is on the end of the barrel, and the R1 flashlight is still present.

From the picture I've seen, yes, they unfold.
Robert

So you saw a production image of this? The costume designer posted on instagram last night that the boots were a "feat of engineering" so I'm curious to see how they function. Also, if that's the case, do the troopers have "normal" boots that these mechanical ones slip on over?

With all the hardware on the boots, I'm kinda hoping they are some sort of "Hover Skis". That would be rather cool. I dig the overall took of this trooper!

So you saw a production image of this? The costume designer posted on instagram last night that the boots were a "feat of engineering" so I'm curious to see how they function. Also, if that's the case, do the troopers have "normal" boots that these mechanical ones slip on over?
Unfortunetaly no, not a production image.
I saw a reference drawing of it, which I believe would have been for the prop guys, based off what it detailed.
This is actually a picture of the Black Series 6" figure I believe.
Yes, this is the 6" Black Series line.
Q'ira, Han and Lando figures have also been shown.
Not out yet though.
Robert

Interesting. Kinda like they took a Tank Trooper helmet, some bits from the OT snowtroopers, added a big coat and some robo-boots.

I do like the look. It'll be very interesting to see how those boots work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back