Studio Scale ATAT

still no sign of the parts ???
i sent some machined parts to monsiour tox once that took a couple of months to get through customs , i hope this wont take as long.
i reverse engineered this part (in cad) so i could machine mine , do you want me to send the file ??

Arrived today, Thanks Jon:thumbsup

OK... the last update to this was back in January... it's now September... there's got to be some progress on this build! I'm sure you guys didn't just throw it in a box and forget about it! Comon... let's see more!!

No they don't get thrown in box's but other build's can take priority. You can check out some of what's been going on here.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008906173772

But yes totally agree the ATAT is way to cool a prop not to allocate some more time to so looks like it will be getting some bench time now.
All the prototype work will be taken to the next level and a totally new armature machined from new data.

ATAT.jpg

Now THAT is a feat of some incredible machining!.
So looking like that shot of the parts laid out on a table at the old ILM.
Amazing skills here, do you have the body & head in the works as well?.

Stu

" Say, can you show us what's under the upper leg panel ? "
" Trade secrets mate :p "
Are people still acting like this :facepalm

" Say, can you show us what's under the upper leg panel ? "
" Trade secrets mate [emoji14] "
Are people still acting like this :facepalm
If you mean, are people still working hard and still nice enough to post pics which we can all learn from if we just study them? Then yes, and I hope it continues!

Absolutely stunning, Rob! We want more! ;)

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back