Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

Quick question folks, after watching the tested youtube video on efx, I'm unsure as to whether the mallet has a 36 inch shaft or shorter? Does anyone know the overall length of the mallet as it doesnt look that much shorter than the 33 inch bat?

bueller....bueller....bueller....bueller...................... anyone..... anyone?

;)

The thread is unfortunately a bit inactive as of late.
I don't know the exact measurements I'm afraid, I eye-balled it for my mallet based on how it *roughly* looked in the video. My mallet has a head that's a bit bigger than I originally wanted, but I like it anyway.

baseball bat handwriting.png

Oh I was so frustrated watching this video, so close to showing the full details!! :eek
If anyone got their hands on the full image(s), that would be an amazing reference for both cosplayers and prop makers!

What details are you missing?

Just the handwriting of this paragraph:
All the weirdos and
freaks can't lay a finger on me Everyone knows who's
my baby My boss likes me to wear a smile to
work Good thing I like to swing this bat. Does
that make me batty? Hahaha you're killing me.
Or am I killing you? Wanna play, Daddy? Hahaha!​

And the overlaying red text of course.
What I liked about this image was how clear it is. Also, the writing is slightly curved which I assume matches the curvature of the bat. This could be useful when it comes to transferring the text over to bat replicas.

Does anyone know a way of getting a screen accurate version of Harley's jester ring? I've seen a few people 3D print the ring, is there anyone taking orders for these rings at all?

I've been checking this thread constantly, and dedicated to finally make an account.

Does anyone know a way of getting a screen accurate version of Harley's jester ring? I've seen a few people 3D print the ring, is there anyone taking orders for these rings at all?

I've been checking this thread constantly, and dedicated to finally make an account.

The 3D printed ring people have been sharing photos of is the one on Shapeways, thecatwho shared the links earlier in this thread:

Hey everyone! I've finally put up both parts of Harley's Human and Hyena Skull Ring on Shapeways! The links are listed below.

PLEASE NOTE: Neither of the designs include a hinge bar to connect the two pieces, that will have to be added yourself, or you can glue the two parts if you don't need the ring to bend. For myself, I plan on having both sides cast in polished brass, and I will have a jeweler add the hinge bar.

Harley Quinn Skull Ring Part 1
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2hq5q9l.jpg

Harley Quinn Skull Ring Part 2
http://oi65.tinypic.com/sbui3s.jpg

Also, If there's a material not listed that you would like for me to add, please let me know! Sizes are listed in the "About this Product" section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got two new updates for my costume! I added the "J" letter charm to my jacket and sewed chain down the arms.

I had the charm gold-plated, since the same one from the film isn't available in gold... or at least I couldn't find one. The jacket is from Hot Topic, but I didn't like the "J" charm it came with.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/29wn8ti.jpg

Sewing the chain on took some time, but once I got a good rhythm it was pretty easy. The chain I used was aluminum, which is very light-weight.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/juw9xy.jpg

"J" Letter Charm - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019SNSOJ8

Aluminum Gold Curb Chain - https://www.etsy.com/listing/163738421

How did you sew on your chain? Did you use thick gold thread or something?

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of the real Jeremy Scott boots? Used would be fine and size isn't too important since it is for display only. I was hoping some would pop up after Halloween but maybe I just haven't seen them. Let me know. Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of the real Jeremy Scott boots? Used would be fine and size isn't too important since it is for display only. I was hoping some would pop up after Halloween but maybe I just haven't seen them. Let me know. Thanks!

They seem to be hard to find, a couple of people have been lucky enough to find them on eBay though.

They seem to be hard to find, a couple of people have been lucky enough to find them on eBay though.

The style that appears in the film are Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott from the 2012 collection. They were produced in limited numbers and are very hard to come by. There is currently a red pair for sale on eBay.

Can you provide a link, I can't seem to find them

The style that appears in the film are Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott from the 2012 collection. They were produced in limited numbers and are very hard to come by. There is currently a red pair for sale on eBay.

Oh I did see those, I was looking for the screen used ones though if you, or anyone happens to come across them please let me know. Thanks

There are a couple things I'm still missing to complete this. I'd like to go as screen accurate as possible. I'm still looking for the spiked cuffs, a diamond belt buckle or a new belt with the diamond buckle and a good replica of the gun. If you could provide any links it would be helpful. Thanks

There are a couple things I'm still missing to complete this. I'd like to go as screen accurate as possible. I'm still looking for the spiked cuffs, a diamond belt buckle or a new belt with the diamond buckle and a good replica of the gun. If you could provide any links it would be helpful. Thanks

PYOS on etsy has incredible halrey gun replicas but they will cost a pretty penny. If you wanted a a pretty nice looking gun there are plenty of people here including myself that could 3d print one for ya

Those are nice and I wouldn't mind getting them, but for the price it's not as screen accurate as I would like. I'll keep looking. I've already bought a few extra things. I got a better pair of the shorts which I think is pretty accurate. I haven't been able to find a pretty accurate glove, or belt though, or even just the buckle and I can modify mine if Anyone has a link to one

Those are nice and I wouldn't mind getting them, but for the price it's not as screen accurate as I would like. I'll keep looking. I've already bought a few extra things. I got a better pair of the shorts which I think is pretty accurate. I haven't been able to find a pretty accurate glove, or belt though, or even just the buckle and I can modify mine if Anyone has a link to one
For the glove, I forget who found it, but the one they used in the movie is this batting glove by Marucci.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marucci-Elite-Professional-Batting-Gloves-Cabretta-Leather-Red-Size-Large-/162344921777?hash=item25cc82eab1:g:5gsAAOSwHnFVtA~H

Then you would take the logo off the strap, and get some blue metallic fabric for the blue triangle. Here is mine. I didn't cover the logo, but to be more screen accurate you would. We had to cut the fingers more than hers because my hands are so little, and they don't make this glove in small. But it's just cool to have the one they actually used!
My Glove #1.jpg My Glove #2.JPG
This is the belt we got.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-BELT-Suicide-Squad-Metal-3-Row-Gold-Studs-Pyramid-Costume-Cosplay-/172360964277?var=&hash=item28218398b5:m:m3E8lzpnP4FtZNEE-npSbZw&rmvSB=true
I hope this helps you!
~ I Athena I

My Glove #1.jpg

My Glove #2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back