Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

Files for front section sent to elr02k for printing and he will post to @Mr Mould Maker :)
Once I have my filament set up I print one too just to make sure all is good. If my Calculations are correct should be aprox 2-2.5mm gap from print to helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI as soon as I have finished the back of the helmet I will tweek the torch and box, with the new poster pic and the Ad I have noticed that the torch is not 20mm OD its 18OD. only a small detail but may as well make it better. that will mean it will be a AAA battery.
helmet thickness.png

All with different accessories on the sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the guy in the foreground has a single cigarette on his helmet. It's nice that these offer an easy little bit of personalization, all without detracting from the overall look

Thanks! I thought I missed one:

View attachment 684922

So, at least eight.

No problem!

This photo really makes me wonder how many rebel troops are sent on the mission to Scarif...I assume there is going to be more than one U-Wing involved in the battle? If that's the case, then there could be quite a bit more than 8 soldiers sporting these beauties, which is awesome

No problem!

This photo really makes me wonder how many rebel troops are sent on the mission to Scarif...I assume there is going to be more than one U-Wing involved in the battle? If that's the case, then there could be quite a bit more than 8 soldiers sporting these beauties, which is awesome

hmmm i sure would like to know the size of the rebellion. i dont think we ever found out? in RoTJ it seems like they only had 30 or so ships, compared to thousands of tie fighters.. and the best of the empire at that.

hmmm i sure would like to know the size of the rebellion. i dont think we ever found out? in RoTJ it seems like they only had 30 or so ships, compared to thousands of tie fighters.. and the best of the empire at that.

Yeah I would like to know as well! Since we've already had years of info on the Empire and their seemingly endless grip and power, I hope that RO gives us an up-close and detailed look at the Rebellion. I've always wanted that.

I saw some where that they had deciphered the text/symbols as a stylized version from the OT. Its on the side of a few of the helmets, like the one in the forground of the above pic. the Yellow symbols its on the lego man too.
Halliwax I bet we find out in SW Rebels soon!
RO looks like there are a few more actors that are more than just extra's in the movie so I think we might get a bit more of a taste of the rebellion. . . .heres hoping.

Yeah I would like to know as well! Since we've already had years of info on the Empire and their seemingly endless grip and power, I hope that RO gives us an up-close and detailed look at the Rebellion. I've always wanted that.
34_zpslfgwyda9.jpg

There were a ton of ground troops between ANH and ESB.
At least there were before Vader got ahold of them.

It has been interesting to learn more about the Rebellion lately. That it was made up of several independent cells with their own ships, troops and tactics really opens the door for creators to do their own thing with the Rebellion but still have it fit in the overall picture. So we have room for characters like Saw Garerra who seem to be little more than domestic terrorists and people like the Ghost crew who won't kill Stormtroopers.

Some of you guys have grabed clearer pics than what I can. Check out this 21 seconds in.
its a pic of the back, might be a bit of a blur still?
Xxblackbird Thats a great comic I remember reading that not long ago is the next one out yet?

Toa Quarax Legend!
That first one is great. I will post a back pic after work today. You can justmake out the back pannel with the grooves.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back