Summer projects, Jack & Angelica, Steampunk.. And... Edward and Bella

PizzyMan

So making my Jack Costume better, in the process of making Angelica's costume. I'm also looking for some good steampunk costume ideas, I have a season pass to the Bristol renaissance faire in Kenosha Wisconsin this year.

Last edited:
how? by getting a counterpart that isn't twi'washed or botoxing her face to be as expressionless as her silver screen persona?

how? by getting a counterpart that isn't twi'washed or botoxing her face to be as expressionless as her silver screen persona?

No need to bash him for this. He's really lucky to be able to share his costuming hobby with his significant other. Most people don't. And sometimes you have to compromise when you want to do couple costumes. I know my husband and I definitely do. Sometimes I pick something I'm more interested in for us to do and sometimes he picks something he's more interested in for us to costume.

The Angelica costume was a success, and in the process of doing the stuff for Edward and Bella, also doing a few builds for people for Halloween will have some good pics soon

The Angelica costume was a success, and in the process of doing the stuff for Edward and Bella, also doing a few builds for people for Halloween will have some good pics soon

Just out of curiosity, are you going for any specific look from any movie for the edward and bella costumes? :)

Are you going to do Sparkles? I devoured the books and liked them for what they could have been.. some decent mythology and interesting ideas just.. didn't agree with a lot of her choices.

Can you compromise and do the birth scene?

Just out of curiosity, are you going for any specific look from any movie for the edward and bella costumes? :)

Yep going for the new movie look, the wig turned out ok would have liked it better but had a hard time getting it as dark as i wanted it, I found a pretty close looking jacket to the 2000$ belstaff ones him and Bella wear. Will post pics soon

Are you going to do Sparkles? I devoured the books and liked them for what they could have been.. some decent mythology and interesting ideas just.. didn't agree with a lot of her choices.

Can you compromise and do the birth scene?

there are a lot of issues I have with Twilights ideas of vampires but its all good

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back