Book from Thirteen Ghosts

Triciareh

Has anyone tried to reproduce the book from Thirteen Ghosts? i thought it was pretty badassery and wanted to see who else agrees, has ideas, etc. May try to tackle it in my free time..

I almost bought three production pages... I kick myself all the time for not pulling the trigger on that purchase

Hello everyone

I was also trying to make a replica of these book but the pages are quite difficult to find in a decent resolution, so, after a couple of printing failures I just decided to make my own hi res versions which came up rather acceptable so I wanted to share all the files if anyone that still needs them.

You can download all the hi res files (in color or black/white) that I made over here: http://elderprops.tumblr.com/black-zodiac

Here are some low-res samples:

I re-drew all the illustrations line by line, made a font file (which still has no capital letter he he) to fill the text and even make a paper texture that looks like the one on most of the images from the internet. The mechanical pages are also a bit different since I´m a noob at drawing cogs, sorry about that ...

The font file is also far from perfect but it´s ok…. If at any point I overcome my laziness and upgrade the font file to add Capital letters and other fanciness I’ll let you all know.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I was also trying to make a replica of these book but the pages are quite difficult to find in a decent resolution, so, after a couple of printing failures I just decided to make my own hi res versions which they came up rather acceptable so I wanted to share all the files if anyone that still needs them.

You can download all the hi res files (in color or black/white) that I made over here: http://elderprops.tumblr.com/black-zodiac

Here are some low-res samples:

I re-drew all the illustrations line by line, made a font file (which still has no capital letter he he) to fill the text and even make a paper texture that looks like the one on most of the images from the internet. The mechanical pages are also a bit different since I´m a noob at trawing cogs, sorry about that ...

The font file is also far from perfect but it´s ok…. If at any point I overcome my laziness and upgrade the font file to add Capital letters and other fanciness I’ll let you all know.

Cheers!

Beautiful work on these pages jcporcel, thanks for sharing. always loved the artwork on these pages.

Not at all the 13 Ghosts I was thinking of.

the_13_ghosts_of_scooby_doo.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back